• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Off Season Question Of The Day.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Question Of The Day?

What do we do with the cap space we have remaining? Currently $16,111,674, do we:
Roll it over?
Keep Gilmore?
Trade Gilmore and get even more cap"
Sit on it until we see where our weak spots are in real camp?

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Question Of The Day?

What do we do with the cap space we have remaining? Currently $16,111,674, do we:
Roll it over?
Keep Gilmore?
I was for gambling that cap space on Julio Jones.

Now, with Julio going to TN for a second and rumors of Atlanta wanting Gilmore, I am actually disapponted BB couldn't negotiate a trade.
At this point we would still have half that cap space and J.J.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Question Of The Day?

Roll it over?
Keep Gilmore?
As Fonzie used to say "Sit on it".

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another pinch hit question: Who ya got?

So tough but I think Jules caught Troy at the tape. Brown gets huge props for creating the mold, no doubt. Their stats compare amazingly similar but Jules has a bit more. Both wear three rings. If it were a vote for best "Mr Patriot" I'd give it to Troy for staying with the team when a better offer was available. What decides this for me is watching the tape and seeing the grit Jules played with, and that says a lot since Troy was the grit leader for the early Super Bowl runs.

I'm seriously waffling here. Will anyone forget Brady throwing a game ending pick in the 2006 divisional game? Until Troy chased down the interceptor and stripped the ball free? It lead to the infamous seen where Rivers can be seen crying (literally) and screaming "Act like you've been here before".

Last edited:

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another pinch hit question: Who ya got?

So tough but I think Jules caught Troy at the tape. Brown gets huge props for creating the mold, no doubt. Their stats compare amazingly similar but Jules has a bit more. Both wear three rings. If it were a vote for best "Mr Patriot" I'd give it to Troy for staying with the team when a better offer was available. What decides this for me is watching the tape and seeing the grit Jules played with, and that says a lot since Troy was the grit leader for the early Super Bowl runs.

I'm seriously waffling here. Will anyone forget Brady throwing a game ending pick in the 2006 divisional game? Until Troy chased down the interceptor and stripped the ball free? It lead to the infamous seen where Rivers can be seen crying (literally) and screaming "Act like you've been here before".
Edelman.
By a furlong.
Troy set the mold but Jules definitely broke it.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think any wide receiver in history was ever beaten upas bad JE!! in so many games and kept catching the ball getting first downs. In Seattle SB game I was groaning with his pain on every catch in the fourth quarter.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At the end of week 4 will Tom Brady (GOAT) have beaten every NFL team?

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Belichick is going to prep very hard for this game. Maybe this whole month too.
Yeah I agree, BB will pull out every stop. And what a potential chess match, they know each other so well. There is pretty much nothing BB or TB hasn't seen. This will be a game of breaks and execution.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We play the Bucs twice?
Only time will tell.

Perhaps the asswhooping Bill and Stiddy lay on him early will prevent the second meeting.
Hopefully it just sets the tone for the evil ones return to dominance...

When was the last time a rookie won a SB?
Was it Ben?

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only time will tell.

Perhaps the asswhooping Bill and Stiddy lay on him early will prevent the second meeting.
Hopefully it just sets the tone for the evil ones return to dominance...

When was the last time a rookie won a SB?
Was it Ben?

Once in 4th game, once in the Superbowl!
Maybe I posted in the wrong forum? I thought this was the question of the day thread, not the wishful thinking thread?

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe I posted in the wrong forum? I thought this was the question of the day thread, not the wishful thinking thread?
It was a "read between the lines" joke. I didn't wanted to ruin it by making it too obvious with the green font. From the responses most seem to get it as a joke.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a "read between the lines" joke. I didn't wanted to ruin it by making it too obvious with the green font. From the responses most seem to get it as a joke.
I often think attempts at read between the lines approaches fail miserably in text.