• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Off Season Question Of The Day.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think in your lifetime a third political power will come to power in the US? This is to say be a legitimate contender to the Dems and Reps.

I do not see it happening, although I think it's critical it does.
Considering my age, I don't think I'll see it. Politically, the Republicans are trying to find common ground amonst themselves. The Democrats are split and and there are two wings that will eventually split the party in half. The liberals and the Progressives. I can live with the liberals, not the extreme left wing Progressives. The thing that no one is even watching for is the far right wing militaristics. The 1/6 protest showed them just how weak the the center of our government actually is. If that crowd had been armed, DC would have fallen like a rock.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, this.
Or QB class of '83 will be put to shame.
or both... Don't forget Tony Eason and Todd Blackledge were in that class as was Ken O'Brien who wasn't dramatically better than serviceable. Sure Elway, Marino and Kelly are HOFers, but which of the current crop will reach that status versus being another Eason or Blackledge, or slightly better being an O'Brien?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
or both... Don't forget Tony Eason and Todd Blackledge were in that class as was Ken O'Brien who wasn't dramatically better than serviceable. Sure Elway, Marino and Kelly are HOFers, but which of the current crop will reach that status versus being another Eason or Blackledge, or slightly better being an O'Brien?
So you had to bring up Eason?????

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering my age, I don't think I'll see it. Politically, the Republicans are trying to find common ground amonst themselves. The Democrats are split and and there are two wings that will eventually split the party in half. The liberals and the Progressives. I can live with the liberals, not the extreme left wing Progressives. The thing that no one is even watching for is the far right wing militaristics. The 1/6 protest showed them just how weak the the center of our government actually is. If that crowd had been armed, DC would have fallen like a rock.
While there were militarists in that mob, it was mostly a crowd who thought they were doing what the top elected official had asked. It wasn't a complete representation of complete dissatisfaction of the political system as a whole. I'm not saying groups with that sentiment don't exist, just that the DC incident really wasn't directly representing them. As for their actions? Once a mob collects a type of drunken stupidness develops and predictable and unpredictable outcomes result.

The militarist antigovernment groups are not new.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While there were militarists in that mob, it was mostly a crowd who thought they were doing what the top elected official had asked. It wasn't a complete representation of complete dissatisfaction of the political system as a whole. I'm not saying groups with that sentiment don't exist, just that the DC incident really wasn't directly representing them. As for their actions? Once a mob collects a type of drunken stupidness develops and predictable and unpredictable outcomes result.

The militarist antigovernment groups are not new.
The other issue there is the Capitol cops are mall cops and not trained for this type of mob......

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't Boomer '83 supplemental draft as well?

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is the one Grill or BBQ item you do that people ask for again and again?

For me it's my Ribs or Turkey.Ribs on the offset.jpg1128190820 (1).jpg

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KC's Rib Shack.

I quit grillin' about 10 years ago.

It's amazin' how many 'friends' don't stop by anymore when there's no free food or beer.

I've had a couple restaurants request that I make my pasta sauce. I only make it about every three or four months but when I do, I have a house full.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? You don't know the "other" Boomer? ESPN's Chris Berman. I was joking about not knowing you meant Esiason.
No, I did not know that Mr. "Could. Go. All. The. Way./Cooler than the other side of the pillow" was also known as Boomer.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Golf sport or leisure activity?

Leisure activity

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Larry Garron the first stud Boston Patriots RB. Four time pro bowler.

Attachments

• larrygarron[1].jpg
    larrygarron[1].jpg
    166.6 KB · Views: 1

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Golf sport or leisure activity?

Leisure activity
Golf is a good walk ruined!

Look, here's tiger looking at the ball.
tiger lines up for the swing
tiger swings
the ball fly's up!
the ball falls down onto a very nice croquet field.
The ball just lays there!
iSN'T THIS WONDERFUL?????

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you feel the 2nd Amendment is misrepresented by lawyers and gun advocates?

Yes