• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

o lou

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You compared an out of work coach to someone on unemployment and he told you why the comparison wasnt a valid one. Like many of your thoughts, you're not really going anywhere.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
hmmmmmmm close you should re-read the post

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
so where did i compare out of work coach to out of work joe? your hate on me is so funny!

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You not being able to read your own words is even funnier. And I am now done talking to you about that subject, I would be lying if I said I look forward to talking to you on another subject in the near future but I know it will happen.

Last edited by a moderator:

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
That is one of the dumbest statements I have ever heard. Just because you're out work doesn't mean you take whatever job someone throws at you.

he brings up a stupid comment like this and i cant help but jump over it and show him how stupid it is for anyone to pass up on a job while out of work

Last edited by a moderator:

Indian Chief

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he brings up a stupid comment like this and i cant help but jump over it and show him how stupid it is for anyone to pass up on a job while out of work

Nothing about my comment was stupid. If your skill set is that of someone flipping burgers at McDonald's, then sure, you take just about any job that is offered to you. But that is where the validity of your comments end.

I don't know anything about Ken Hitchock's life, but since you've got a hard-on for him, we'll use him as the example here. Why does he want to uproot his family so he can take a job in New Jersey? What if he doesn't need the money? What if he thinks Lou is an overbearing son of a bitch and doesn't want to deal with the stress?

How are you unable to see the difference between Ken Hitchcock and the 19 year old that just got fired from Starbucks? Even if you want to get political, Ken Hitchcock is clearly not a drain on our social welfare system.

You didn't call me out on anything because there was nothing wrong with what I said. Let's say Obama doesn't get re-elected in 2 years. Does he have to go sell cars at the local Ford dealer? Or does it not matter because his is a millionaire and he can do whatever he chooses with his life?

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know anything about Ken Hitchock's life, but since you've got a hard-on for him, we'll use him as the example here. Why does he want to uproot his family so he can take a job in New Jersey? What if he doesn't need the money? What if he thinks Lou is an overbearing son of a bitch and doesn't want to deal with the stress?

The funniest thing is Ken isn't out of work, hes just not coaching. Hes on NHL Live every week.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we agree to end this thread? You guys are arguing in circles about a topic that was idiotic to begin with.