• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: NYR vs New Jersey Devils 1st rd

TheSgtDabbs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At a loss for words (in the best way possible).

To come out and basically replicate the game 5 performance in a game 7 says so much about this team and their capabilities. And, all of that after how game 6 went? Unreal. I’m so excited for Wednesday already!!!!!

LGD!!

Vortimous

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay.. what can you say about this amazing response??? First off.. they survived the NHL trying to make the Rags win.. the calls were one sided yes... Im not saying all our penalties were bad.. most of them were out fault (accept one or two were tick tack) BUT the blind eye turned to the OBVIOUS penalties against us told us what we needed to know... the NHL wanted the rags to win... BUT you know what they didnt count on... Tatar SCORING a Shorthanded goal.. after that.. the wheels came off on the Rags... they had already been gifted 4 power play chances and failed on all of them.. (nice tigh up on Krieder all game.. see what happens when you COVER HIM)....
But when we scored that short handed goal by tatar.... (thank you Palat for making your presence known on two goals that turned this series around... that is why we got you).... It was just insane.. NOTICE the Rags didnt get any more penalties after that... and 5v5.. they were toast... and we all knew that...

I have to admit i was nervous the way the NHL tried to gift them the early lead with all the PP oppertunities... but are we really surprised???? They love the Rags and hate the devils.... but we overcame that and I love love love it...... Palat played amazing tonight... Im not sure i loved the woods move.. but he didnt help or hurt us... so all is good... not sure i want his penalty taking play moving forward but we will see...

Amazing victory which i will be celebrating for a long time... i was so worried... but now i am so happy... LGD

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay.. what can you say about this amazing response??? First off.. they survived the NHL trying to make the Rags win.. the calls were one sided yes... Im not saying all our penalties were bad.. most of them were out fault (accept one or two were tick tack) BUT the blind eye turned to the OBVIOUS penalties against us told us what we needed to know... the NHL wanted the rags to win... BUT you know what they didnt count on... Tatar SCORING a Shorthanded goal.. after that.. the wheels came off on the Rags... they had already been gifted 4 power play chances and failed on all of them.. (nice tigh up on Krieder all game.. see what happens when you COVER HIM)....
But when we scored that short handed goal by tatar.... (thank you Palat for making your presence known on two goals that turned this series around... that is why we got you).... It was just insane.. NOTICE the Rags didnt get any more penalties after that... and 5v5.. they were toast... and we all knew that...

I have to admit i was nervous the way the NHL tried to gift them the early lead with all the PP oppertunities... but are we really surprised???? They love the Rags and hate the devils.... but we overcame that and I love love love it...... Palat played amazing tonight... Im not sure i loved the woods move.. but he didnt help or hurt us... so all is good... not sure i want his penalty taking play moving forward but we will see...

Amazing victory which i will be celebrating for a long time... i was so worried... but now i am so happy... LGD
You ain't kidding about the easy penalties gifts and the blind eye to us

Thank God Akira and Palat were more than they could handle

McCleod had an excellent series and happy he got the game 1st n winner!!!

Defense was great and Jack settled down after trying too hard.

Nico led by example once again

Let's go!

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Incredible first series for these "kids".... we got playoff experience now, so that narrative can be tossed right away!!!

So many guys stepped up and not for the lack of trying....

Playoff Palat truly came out last night! what a sequence he did individually to set up Mikey on a All star move he made. Wow! His confidence, along with that speed I fell for during his draft, is out and fighting all out there.

Bahl! This man.... Hughes ain't seeing a minute over this guy.... his presence and hockey iq isn't underachieving at all, way to go!!!

Vortimous

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry to McCleod for saying the wrong name in my earlier thread... was drinking all during the game and forgot it was Mikey that scored the opening goal shorthanded.. not Tatar. I am still on a high from last night and loved watching all the commentary today on the Rags collapse and how the devils really took it too them. The Rags coach last nights comments on "talent" was priceless.... he basically called them out for not trying or working together.. that was brutally harsh but true....

Any word on Timo and how he was doing.. and i dont care what the biased ESPN reports say... that was a head shot and NOT a clean hit.... he targeted the head, just because he kept his shoulder down doesn't mean it didnt collide with his chin... He got him right on the chin and face, the rest of his arm got Timo in the chest.... but Timo took that shot to the face.. there was a reason his nose was cut after.... Any word on his condition and if he is okay?