• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NY Mets ~~ June 2021

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Villar is hurt now....and had to come out after he doubled.

Peraza PR for him but was thrown out at 3rd on Lindor's groundball fielder's choice.

Trevor May is now pitching the top of the 7th.

edit:
He sets them down in order ( inc. 2 K's)

Last chance for the local 9.

LGM!

Last edited:

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mets drop the nitecap 1-0...and split the double dip.

I would've let McKinney hit there instead of PHing with Drury...who popped out to end it.
2 head scratching in game moves by Rojas in this one. Castro & Drury.

Oh well...it is what it is.....but maybe didn't have to be.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gm 2....

Up next....
Mets RHP Marcus Stroman (6-5, 2.34 ERA) starts for NY on Tuesday Night. He'll face Braves RHP Charlie Morton ( 6-3, 4.03)

Last edited:

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DeGrom was the first pitcher inspected as part of Major League Baseball's crackdown on foreign substances. He passed.

"Honestly, I didn't mind it," deGrom said. "It was quick and it went pretty easy.

Today was the 1st day of MLB's new rule (ump checking pitchers for "sticky stuff" between innings)

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team, year in and year out always seems to be leading the majors in injuries and extended time on the injury list.
I think we need to take a look at and question their conditioning and workout regimens.
Injuries are definitely a part of the game..especially with pitchers, but a good chunk of our roster is always hurt.
Not sure what the immediate remedy would be but, its time to start re-evaluating our coaching staff, training personnel and medical depts...and the personal offseason lifestyles of some of the players...because something is seriously out of whack....and it's getting old.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team, year in and year out always seems to be leading the majors in injuries and extended time on the injury list.
I think we need to take a look at and question their conditioning and workout regimens.
Injuries are definitely a part of the game..especially with pitchers, but a good chunk of our roster is always hurt.
Not sure what the immediate remedy would be but, its time to start re-evaluating our coaching staff, training personnel and medical depts...and the personal offseason lifestyles of some of the players...because something is seriously out of whack....and it's getting old.

Wondering if Cohen sees this as well. I assume most of our current staff was inherited but you have to figure he wants fresh blood in these roles.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mets Tuesday Lineup vs Atlanta (Morton)
Wondering if Cohen sees this as well. I assume most of our current staff was inherited but you have to figure he wants fresh blood in these roles.
I'm sure he sees it and is just as disgusted if not more by it than the fan base.
He tweeted the other day how he lives and dies with this team in these games.
Maybe he'll address it soon...and probably make some wholesale changes during the offseason.