• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Not Saying the Colts are Tanking the Season...

Status
Not open for further replies.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You're no better, as you also respond to every post I write, or Tubbs writes. You love the attention. Shame on us for giving it to you.

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Ahh, but I'm not the one claiming "I don't care what you think. I don't value your opinion, so your pithy replies are meaningless".

Yet, you're still having trouble stopping as you have in the past.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I disagreed with your premise that it was a good trade to send a ton of draft picks for an old Peyton Manning, which of course, to you, meant that I can't read and that I'm an idiot. So much for your 1300 comments with no insults.

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Reading comprehension failed you when you thought I was comparing Green Bay's offense to ours. No, I only compared Indy's. What I did was further evidence that just because Indy's offense is great, it doesn't mean the scheme is worth a damn, a la Green Bay's offense...which I'm not a fan of, but Rodgers makes it look a lot better than it is.

Never initiate, almost always retaliate. Ever since I started after Tubbs the last two days, big brother hasn't been able to reply to a single one of my posts without talking about how silly, stupid, idiotic, etc. the idea/post is. I waited long enough. The doors were opened.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
LOL. I don't care what you and Tubbs argue about. I'm going start deleting any posts you OR him say to each other just because they annoy the rest of the board. You want everybody to think you're taking some imaginary high road, when in fact you're just as guilty as he is. Tubbs is old enough to defend himself. My argument was that trading 3 or 4 1st or 2nd round picks was a terrible move. You called me an idiot for it. I know you'll respond to this because you can't stand not to, but I will not post again on this thread, and will lock the thread so that it can't be continued any further.

Status
Not open for further replies.