• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Not Saying the Colts are Tanking the Season...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwil007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Manning will be traded if Indy gets the top pick....You all heard it from me 1st! :)

NFL Radio callers were talking about that this morning.....Luck wont sit behind Manning if he is drafted......Manning goes to NY, DC, or Minnesota....Sanchez will be traded to Seattle, Mia or somewhere else.....if Indy gets the 1st pick this will happen. :)

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think he'll be traded too, but if we give up 2 1st round picks and a few 2nd rnd picks too. We're idiots.

Restore the Roar

Hopeless Addict
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My ducks are going to snap Luck in half in a couple of weeks so it's a mute point :)

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Manning plays next year, the rest of his contract becomes gauranteed. I would have to assume that there would be a sizable cap hit should they try and trade manning due to his bonus structure. I would assume that alone would curtail any trade until only a year or two left is on the contract.

5 year deal would leave 3 years left, and roughly 21million in bonus still owed from the nearly 35million signing bonus he got that would have been spread over the life of the contract. That 21 million would then accelerate in the 3rd year (after next year where he plays in this scenerio) of the contract, meaning that the colts would have to pay at least 21million. Now, he could restructure and re-sign, but let's face facts. That's not going to happen unless he knows he's going to get a fat mega deal out of the Bengals...which we know is not going to happen. Mike Brown is not going to pay Manning 50million when he can have Dalton at 1/5th the price, even with an extention...remain competitive (which is the team motto under him...win just enough to keep fans).

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
LOL @ our run run pass offense being better than Green Bay or Indy. That's the most laughable statement I've ever heard...well other than trading a boatload of draft picks for Manning in 2 years.

I'm an idiot.

Last edited by a moderator:

BKBroiler9000

Glass Eater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he'll be traded too, but if we give up 2 1st round picks and a few 2nd rnd picks too. We're idiots.

No need to worry. We are NOT trading for Peyton Manning. He may be dealt, but not to Cincy. Flamingrey is on Mars with that one

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
No need to worry. We are NOT trading for Peyton Manning. He may be dealt, but not to Cincy. Flamingrey is on Mars with that one

Do you know what a hypothetical is? Just curious considering I made it clear in my 2nd post I have no delusion that Manning wouldn't come here anyways.

Unfortunately, in any case, Manning would have enough say to give any team he doesn't want to play for the shaft.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
colt mccoy would be a good backup for us, he has good chemistry with Shipley and he knows Jamal Charles, who would be our best back if he was healthy... and His first name is colt, so I'm still on topic here, I think. more coffee!!!!

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whats going on Vance and Dan and the rest of you Bengal faithful?! I'll be 41 come Sun and the reason i brought that up is...well it would be great to kick some SeaDuck ass this Sun on my B-day...talk about a great gift!! WHO DEY!!
Tiger1.gif

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Happy Birthday. I think you'll get a win as a present. Seattle is bad, especially if Whitehurst starts.

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy Birthday. I think you'll get a win as a present. Seattle is bad, especially if Whitehurst starts.

Thanks Vance,thats just fine with me,from what i've heard and seen myself there not doing to hot at the WR position either.Hope the D has a big game along with the Red Bullet(Dalton) having a good game as well.
bengals_logo.gif

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I'm an idiot.

How pathetic.

You get called out for having the same stupid gene as your brother, and you edit my post.

We'll try again.

LOL @ our run run pass offense being better than Green Bay or Indy. That's the most laughable statement I've ever heard...well other than trading a boatload of draft picks for Manning in 2 years.
--Vancelot

Philosophy vs. Scheme

Let me know if you need me to dumb it down further.

And you also seem to have the same reading comprehension issues as your brother. Nowhere did I compare our offense to Green Bay's.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Nevermind. Everybody here knows your opinions are useless rambling. Carry on.

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Reading comprehension fail.

You seem to be taking this quite personally...OOPS!

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Nope, I don't care what you think. I don't value your opinion, so your pithy replies are meaningless. Carry on.

Status
Not open for further replies.