• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Not much of a following

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's up manster? I was wondering when you were going to start posting here. I always enjoyed talking football with you.:suds:

Hey Kevin. Your OK in my book. Now if you can just teach Rep a thing or two I think he could be OK too. I read his stuff on the skins boards and he seems like an adjusted adult. But let him out through the gate of the front yard and he turns into a little ass.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, y'all leave that shit at disney. Start fresh, clean slates here. Let's talk football and Cowboys!

That's easier said than done. You ever try to quit smoking? That damn cig keeps finding it's way back into your hand.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's easier said than done. You ever try to quit smoking? That damn cig keeps finding it's way back into your hand.

That one I understand. Been smokin since I was 17 and have tried to quit many times. It's always the coffee or eating or drinkin beer or sex that makes me crave one. It always finds it's way back. You're right.

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Camp is only a couple of weeks away, it'll be blowing up with Cowboys fans soon

Yeah I think once camps get started... it will heat up.. and then when preseason is close things will blow up....

College football season along should increase the user base by 50-100% on here now that SeeBS and Disney are shut down.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That one I understand. Been smokin since I was 17 and have tried to quit many times. It's always the coffee or eating or drinkin beer or sex that makes me crave one. It always finds it's way back. You're right.

Well maybe you should quit coffee, beer, and sex. See if that helps.

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Go sit in a pulmonology office for an afternoon and watch those poor people. I had a CT scan of my lower abdomen a few years ago, and although my scan was clear for what I went in for... they said "..we see this spot in your lung..." so I started by 3 year journey for the pulmonologist to clear me... I ended up being fine with a benign spot in my lung... but watching those people with oxygen tanks dying that way sitting in those waiting rooms was enough to make me quick cold turkey and never look back. Beats Gum, patches, etc..

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go sit in a pulmonology office for an afternoon and watch those poor people. I had a CT scan of my lower abdomen a few years ago, and although my scan was clear for what I went in for... they said "..we see this spot in your lung..." so I started by 3 year journey for the pulmonologist to clear me... I ended up being fine with a benign spot in my lung... but watching those people with oxygen tanks dying that way sitting in those waiting rooms was enough to make me quick cold turkey and never look back. Beats Gum, patches, etc..

I hear ya. I've been giving it some serious thought lately. I definitely don't want to cheat my kids out of being a daddy and would like to see my grandkids. Yea, it prays on my mind all the time. It's coming. I just have to set the date.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I hear ya. I've been giving it some serious thought lately. I definitely don't want to cheat my kids out of being a daddy and would like to see my grandkids. Yea, it prays on my mind all the time. It's coming. I just have to set the date.

My dad quit cold turkey one day. He wasn't even talking about quitting, but one day he pulled a cig, looked at it, put it back in the pack and threw them away. Never touched another. My mom on the otherhand tried to quit for years. Couldn't kick it, until the last of us kids left the nest. Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmm.

theTonyRomoShow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not 1 smoker in 1000 wants to hear the message to stop smoking. I know how you might alienate anybody that steps into your space. Im only saying things 1 time and the truth is it will kill you. Setting a date is proven to work and decide if you want the patch to help for a while or cold turkey mmm im hungry just thinking about that. I already love reading your down to earth posts Edisto. Your different than me might not even like me. Set a date that doesn't make you have to do anything today or tomarrow or next week. For instance sunday October 20th @ the e gals

theTonyRomoShow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:wtf:.....in other news

has anyone ever tried drunkin bull fighting...also known as tauromachia!!

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe this guy? Either way, he has balls of steel. He tackles this bull when it charges him in the streets of Spain.

Last edited by a moderator:

theTonyRomoShow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lets get this video in the hands of Monte Kiffin and show this every day of training camp +

theTonyRomoShow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know the Washington Redskins are concerned that RG3 may not last long this season. Players know players that have injury histories in college AND pro