• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Not all Heroes wear capes

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFC is pretty wide open. The Cowboys have had a great season, but it's hard to trust two rookies to lead the team in the playoffs. Packers look great but are still on the outside looking in. Seahawks defense isn't what it once was. Lions showed yesterday they aren't always going to be able to come from behind. Giants defense looks great but Eli hasn't had a very good year. Falcons offense is explosive but that defense has issues. Bucaneers are much improved but I think they're a year away from truly competing for a Super Bowl.

The NFC playoffs should be a lot of fun.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be far... It was one HELL of a catch by Tyree... Can't give all the credit to Eli
The most amazing thing about that play was that it had two I-can't-believe-that-just-happened aspects. Eli escaping the certain sack, finding a receiver deep, resetting and launching it deep was remarkable. Then you've got a no name receiver pinning the pass to his head as a borderline Hall of Fame safety is doing his best to rip it loose as he drags the receiver to the ground.

Then you add to the fact that this was happening in the 4th quarter of the Super Bowl, with the game on the line, and the first ever 19-0 season hanging in the balance? That's why for me it's the greatest play in NFL history.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The most amazing thing about that play was that it had two I-can't-believe-that-just-happened aspects. Eli escaping the certain sack, finding a receiver deep, resetting and launching it deep was remarkable. Then you've got a no name receiver pinning the pass to his head as a borderline Hall of Fame safety is doing his best to rip it lose as he drags the receiver to the ground.

Then you add to the fact that this was happening in the 4th quarter of the Super Bowl, with the game on the line, and the first ever 19-0 season hanging in the balance? That's why for me it's the greatest play in NFL history.

Pats Nation just broke their screes

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats Nation just broke their screes
Had Seattle went onto win after the Kearse juggling catch I guarentee there'd be lots more broken tvs.

What is it with NE and SBs? Get leads and then lose almost lose on freak plays. Tyree had like 6 catches that year. Never played another NFL game. Kearse has been terrible as of late.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had Seattle went onto win after the Kearse juggling catch I guarentee there'd be lots more broken tvs.

What is it with NE and SBs? Get leads and then lose almost lose on freak plays. Tyree had like 6 catches that year. Never played another NFL game. Kearse has been terrible as of late.

I think Tyree would always hurt more cause it was one final heave

The Kearse catch I think was 2nd and short, I think. So even without the catch, Seattle could have had the time to go the 40 yards

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hmmm.... if I didn't watch the game yesterday, I could tell by this thread (and the Bronco fans in it)...

that the Patriots took care of business Sunday against the Donks!

Doesn't happen often, but it does happen.... 16-3 PATS!!

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Tyree would always hurt more cause it was one final heave

The Kearse catch I think was 2nd and short, I think. So even without the catch, Seattle could have had the time to go the 40 yards
Certainly the Tyree hurts more. 6 catches for the year. One handed pinned to the helmet with Harrison drapped all over him:doh: BTW did I NE lost that SB. :mad2:

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Certainly the Tyree hurts more. 6 catches for the year. One handed pinned to the helmet with Harrison drapped all over him:doh: BTW did I NE lost that SB. :mad2:

What a wonderful day

flyingelvis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Malcolm Butler interception partially made up for the two loses to the Giants.

Beating the Giants in the Super Bowl would complete the recovery.

In addition to the Tyree gymnastics, there was also this debacle in the second Pats-Giants SB.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Malcolm Butler interception partially made up for the two loses to the Giants.

Beating the Giants in the Super Bowl would complete the recovery.

In addition to the Tyree gymnastics, there was also this debacle in the second Pats-Giants SB.