• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nos' 4th Annual NFL Mock Draft : CHAT

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Wild scored more this season than Chicago did, are you suggesting we still have a chance against an inferior St Louis team?
Yes but hawks have come back like this before so it's possible. I'm not writing off the wild either.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did not, but I am sure you edited it after the fact to attempt to belittle me.

I updated the Team Thread in 90's draft then instead of saying thank you, Nos bitches about 3 that weren't listed. I actually think he deleted those 3 entries. Maybe he started drinking that Jack already.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So today I was on the way to my ex's mother's house as they were having a party for my step daughter and I was at a light trying to turn left on a blinking yellow but there is alot of traffic on this road and there was like 3 cars ahead of me and 4 or 5 behind me. Well, when it finally became my turn to turn I waited for one car then another car was coming but I went and made it rather easily, the truck behind me must not have been paying attention to the oncoming cars but rather just to me and he followed me through the light, well he tried to anyhow, the oncoming car slammed right into the side of his truck, I seen it happen in my rear view, the back end of the little black car, like a honda civic came off the ground a good 2 1/2 or 3 feet when it struck the truck. When I went back thankfully everyone was ok and the truck still actually looked drivable but the little black car was totaled.

Some scary shit, I kinda blamed myself to be honest, if I had just waited for the little black car to go by it wouldn't have happened.

On a positive note they had a raffle at my ex's mothers and I won a bottle of Jack Daniels and a bottle of Jose Cuervo Gold!

Really glad and thankful to the good Lord that you and everyone else was not harmed. Here in Florida with the senior citizens I see accidents on a daily basis. I feel after a certain age that a drivers test should be mandatory. Not saying you are old Tommy but saying I don't know how you can get your motorized wheelchair onto the highway.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really glad and thankful to the good Lord that you and everyone else was not harmed. Here in Florida with the senior citizens I see accidents on a daily basis. I feel after a certain age that a drivers test should be mandatory. Not saying you are old Tommy but saying I don't know how you can get your motorized wheelchair onto the highway.

I think Men should get tested every year after they turn 60. I think women should get tested every year after they first get their license...

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How perfect is it that a Beavis and Butthead avatar drafted Butt with the 100th overall pick?

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can confirm this is legit.

I am not throwing out an accusation just asking a question.

Is this trade nothing more than you wanting to get your draft over with as early as you can. The reason I ask is because you already traded your 7th round pick and now this gets rid of your final three picks.

Again, just a question as you are giving up what seems like quite a lot for a 4th round pick...

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did text Seattle (Stoke)

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not throwing out an accusation just asking a question.

Is this trade nothing more than you wanting to get your draft over with as early as you can. The reason I ask is because you already traded your 7th round pick and now this gets rid of your final three picks.

Again, just a question as you are giving up what seems like quite a lot for a 4th round pick...
Just a player I like. Perfectly fine backing off though. Can understand if you want it rescinded. Edit: I'll rescind it. Its a too much.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a player I like. Perfectly fine backing off though.

Just a player you like is understandable but we are still 13 picks away from 114, what if said player gets picked before pick 114? Then you traded 3 picks for nothing...

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can rework the trade real quick.

I have never vetoed a trade in the 4 years of doing these drafts on tHoop and I dont mean to be offensive or suggest you need to change anything it just doesn't make sense to me.