• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nos' 4th Annual NFL Mock Draft : CHAT

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a lb, maybe he is the same player as Cunningham. Its hard to say. Pff compares him to Jamie Collins and that's a divisive player himself

Athletically, Sports Science compared him to James Harrison. I'm interested to see who he goes to and how early

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Picks in....sorry my boys where on the baseball field get their asses handed to them....

No problem man. Did you get my text at least or get a new number?

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I texted Titans/Femur

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Howdy Gents

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Cdumler7 is OTC

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did text Denver (Cdumler)

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, it looks like the Wild and Blackhawks are going down in the first round... That means probably a California team in the Cup which sucks!

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, it looks like the Wild and Blackhawks are going down in the first round... That means probably a California team in the Cup which sucks!
Still too early hawks are too dangerous. I'll try to keep peeking at my phone if you reach the Fins tonight.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I expect my Caps winner of Presidents Trophy (again) to choke and lose in 1st round to Toronto.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I expect my Caps winner of Presidents Trophy (again) to choke and lose in 1st round to Toronto.
You never know but they are more prepared for the playoffs this year than in the past.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So today I was on the way to my ex's mother's house as they were having a party for my step daughter and I was at a light trying to turn left on a blinking yellow but there is alot of traffic on this road and there was like 3 cars ahead of me and 4 or 5 behind me. Well, when it finally became my turn to turn I waited for one car then another car was coming but I went and made it rather easily, the truck behind me must not have been paying attention to the oncoming cars but rather just to me and he followed me through the light, well he tried to anyhow, the oncoming car slammed right into the side of his truck, I seen it happen in my rear view, the back end of the little black car, like a honda civic came off the ground a good 2 1/2 or 3 feet when it struck the truck. When I went back thankfully everyone was ok and the truck still actually looked drivable but the little black car was totaled.

Some scary shit, I kinda blamed myself to be honest, if I had just waited for the little black car to go by it wouldn't have happened.

On a positive note they had a raffle at my ex's mothers and I won a bottle of Jack Daniels and a bottle of Jose Cuervo Gold!

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've seen this song and dance before I'd be surprised you can't shut the hawks down for long.

The Wild scored more this season than Chicago did, are you suggesting we still have a chance against an inferior St Louis team?

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 629.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So today I was on the way to my ex's mother's house as they were having a party for my step daughter and I was at a light trying to turn left on a blinking yellow but there is alot of traffic on this road and there was like 3 cars ahead of me and 4 or 5 behind me. Well, when it finally became my turn to turn I waited for one car then another car was coming but I went and made it rather easily, the truck behind me must not have been paying attention to the oncoming cars but rather just to me and he followed me through the light, well he tried to anyhow, the oncoming car slammed right into the side of his truck, I seen it happen in my rear view, the back end of the little black car, like a honda civic came off the ground a good 2 1/2 or 3 feet when it struck the truck. When I went back thankfully everyone was ok and the truck still actually looked drivable but the little black car was totaled.

Some scary shit, I kinda blamed myself to be honest, if I had just waited for the little black car to go by it wouldn't have happened.

On a positive note they had a raffle at my ex's mothers and I won a bottle of Jack Daniels and a bottle of Jose Cuervo Gold!
How do you have an ex mother?

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 629.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did not, but I am sure you edited it after the fact to attempt to belittle me.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not your fault but I know what you mean. You can't drive for the idiot behind you.