• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nos' 4th Annual NFL Mock Draft : CHAT

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak was top 3 for yards all time in SEC and top 10 in TDs. He ran plenty. Not sure about the bigger arm - Watson can sling it.

What say you @Edisto_Tiger
Yea, Watson can throw the deep ball. I'm not sure how far we're talking about though. He's thrown a couple of 60 yard bombs, but I can't recall anything deeper than that. There are a couple of videos over on youtube where you can see him throw those 60 yarders.

I think Watson's strength is his touch. He puts the ball on the money, consistently. Yea, he can sling it, but it's his ability to drop the ball right in the basket that has always impressed me.

Shortcomings? I think the guy is so confident in his ability that he forces throws that just aren't there and that led to a lot of picks this past year. The other big one, which was frustrating for me, was having tons of his balls batted down at the line. I don't know if that is on the OL or on Watson for not finding a throwing lane.

Turn the music off, it sucks, and just watch. I'm no expert or scout, but I think he threw one of the prettiest balls that I have seen over the last four years in college football.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did text Houston

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So will Houston get their QB or surprise us all?

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Turn the music off, it sucks, and just watch. I'm no expert or scout, but I think he threw one of the prettiest balls that I have seen over the last four years in college football.

Is it just me, or is it a requirement to put terrible music on football highlight videos?

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are nowhere near the only team that has those guys ranked that high. Again have connections throughout the NFL and NFL teams are much higher on those 4 than the media or fans like you and me. They see good to great athleticism that with the right coaching staff can turn those guys into 10 year starters at the LT position. In Lamp they see the next great OG/OC that could be a pro bowler for the next 10 years.
I have connections too and no one that I have talked to has those guys that high. They might have 1 of them top 15 but no one I've talked to has all 4.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have connections too and no one that I have talked to has those guys that high. They might have 1 of them top 15 but no one I've talked to has all 4.

Well this is why the draft is a crap shoot. Even the top guys in the field cannot agree.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well this is why the draft is a crap shoot. Even the top guys in the field cannot agree.
This is going to be a defense filled top 15 IMO. I think we will see a couple QBs, a WR, a TE, a RB, 2 safeties, 2 LB, a CB or 2, the rest DL.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In my other mock Lamp fell all the way to Seattle at 26. I'm sure they would love that.
Just heard that Seattle signed Dion Jordan hopefully he can pass your physical haha! What a waste of talent I was hoping for the guy if he can't get motivated being close to home then I'm not sure what will besides a dubie...

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
innnnnteresting

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, Watson can throw the deep ball. I'm not sure how far we're talking about though. He's thrown a couple of 60 yard bombs, but I can't recall anything deeper than that. There are a couple of videos over on youtube where you can see him throw those 60 yarders.

I think Watson's strength is his touch. He puts the ball on the money, consistently. Yea, he can sling it, but it's his ability to drop the ball right in the basket that has always impressed me.

Shortcomings? I think the guy is so confident in his ability that he forces throws that just aren't there and that led to a lot of picks this past year. The other big one, which was frustrating for me, was having tons of his balls batted down at the line. I don't know if that is on the OL or on Watson for not finding a throwing lane.

Reminds me of Russell Wilson in a different body type

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just heard that Seattle signed Dion Jordan hopefully he can pass your physical haha! What a waste of talent I was hoping for the guy if he can't get motivated being close to home then I'm not sure what will besides a dubie...

Saw it, not entirely sure what to make of it. Can't imagine the contract is anything but a Seattle favoring deal...

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is going to be a defense filled top 15 IMO. I think we will see a couple QBs, a WR, a TE, a RB, 2 safeties, 2 LB, a CB or 2, the rest DL.

Well I do know Jacksonville is bringing in Bolles for an interview. They have him as a top-10 player in the draft.

Carolina really likes Robinson.

Chargers have checked a few of them out but most likely go another direction.

Indy has been linked to a couple of them to continue to build up the OL around Luck.

Cardinals are looking to trade Veldheer and maybe bring in one of the guys to play the RT spot.

Those are the ones I know right now. Most depend on just what players are still available.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I do know Jacksonville is bringing in Bolles for an interview. They have him as a top-10 player in the draft.

Carolina really likes Robinson.

Chargers have checked a few of them out but most likely go another direction.

Indy has been linked to a couple of them to continue to build up the OL around Luck.

Cardinals are looking to trade Veldheer and maybe bring in one of the guys to play the RT spot.

Those are the ones I know right now. Most depend on just what players are still available.
I don't see Jacksonville taking any of these OTs at 4. Chargers likely go S imo. Indy might take one, but I think they are more likely to take D. Cardinals take a QB or WR imo.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw it, not entirely sure what to make of it. Can't imagine the contract is anything but a Seattle favoring deal...
No doubt he has zero leverage hopefully he just doesn't take more money and run...very sad young man.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see Jacksonville taking any of these OTs at 4. Chargers likely go S imo. Indy might take one, but I think they are more likely to take D. Cardinals take a QB or WR imo.

Like I said more depends on situations of how the draft board falls. To me once the first one goes though kind of like we saw on here you will see some teams start to panic thinking they won't have any left by the time they get to them.