• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Norvell on the Hot Seat?

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohhhhhh the outrage

We get it. Cops don’t like black people.

Many white people don’t like asshole
cops either!!

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you haven't scheduled your one on one meeting with me in regards to George Floyd please send me a PM. My goal is to make all of you feel safer on the Hoop.

Can you squeeze me in before the weekend please? I’m really in a bad place I was doing 50mph in a 40 and a cop looked at me funny

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you squeeze me in before the weekend please? I’m really in a bad place I was doing 50mph in a 40 and a cop looked at me funny
I'm not really doing one on one meetings, I just want everyone to think I care and that I such a great person.

I honestly hope the cop beats you to a pulp.

NolePride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What’s been going on is unacceptable by FSU’s standards. I think you got the right guy. Norvell’s a hell of a coach and now he’s landed at a big time program. I expect him to right the ship.

We're expecting him to right the ship, also. He'll have to prove he's a big-time coach, but that is probably a chance
he wants to take. In some ways this could b a valuable lesson for him and the current players. If nothing else,
it is a learning experience for him. One thing that was visibly appearent with Taggert was how mentally weak
these players are. They have no toughness to them and very little pride. They accepted defeat.

The rap music blaring at practice was turned off by Norvell. They weren't attending a social they were at practice.
(Unfortunate that we couldn't have had a normal spring session. We needed them getting 15 days of toughness.)
Then this popped up. After shooting their mouths off, they probably were surprised at the response they were getting
from the locals. (Or lack of a "cry on my shoulder" response.) People have soured on this group. It is time for them
to grow up.

Norvell's problem will be truly going forward. If they don't produce, especially the loud mouths, he's got to act quickly
and swiftly. He cannot let them contaminate the whole squad. If that occurs and he doesn't act, he'll regret it. If he does
do things he'll have a long career. He can call up Bobby and learn how Bobby dealt with malcontents his first season.