• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Non Mariners News and Stuff.

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it’s dumb that normal picks can’t be traded. All they have to do is create a rule that picks can only be traded for picks and/or players.
Agree 100%. I know their excuses and none make sense. Just restrict it like you said. It would make it so much better for fans. Dipoto going all Ditka and trading all his picks for the number one pick...lol.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree 100%. I know their excuses and none make sense. Just restrict it like you said. It would make it so much better for fans. Dipoto going all Ditka and trading all his picks for the number one pick...lol.
I’m pretty sure the reason they don’t allow it is because they don’t want big market teams buying the picks right? Things I’d like this offseason for them like to change is

-Fix the draft with being to trade all picks (with my suggestions) and getting rid of the salary pool/slot thing
-The the whole Dodgers thing with their salary manipulation stuff.
-The players challenging strikes
-Look into moving the mounds back or lowering the mound

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m pretty sure the reason they don’t allow it is because they don’t want big market teams buying the picks right? Things I’d like this offseason for them like to change is

-Fix the draft with being to trade all picks (with my suggestions) and getting rid of the salary pool/slot thing
-The the whole Dodgers thing with their salary manipulation stuff.
-The players challenging strikes
-Look into moving the mounds back or lowering the mound
Yes. Twenty years ago when Yankees owned the league they were afraid teams like Florida would sell their picks for millions to NY.

Agreed
Agreed
Agreed
Agreed

On the challenges, just put the stupid box on every big screen in the ballparks. It would take 2 seconds to change a call. Don't make it a big ordeal.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the challenges, just put the stupid box on every big screen in the ballparks. It would take 2 seconds to change a call. Don't make it a big ordeal.
Yeah not totally sure how that is going to work. Manfred is trying quicken games, which IMO is dumb. A 4 hour game that is good is better than a 2 hour game with the Mariners offense.

Plus we got the ego’s of the MLB umps. There has been countless time they’ve gone to replay and upheld the bad call. Not 100% sure on who judges the challenges in the minors but we don’t need umps being in charge of challenges like they are with replay.