• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Non-49er games Today 9/23/'12

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that game got a bit ridiculous with the refs....

first, even the regular refs make mistakes, they are far from perfect so shut up about the replacements!(talkin to collingsworth n al with their belittling comments)

and that ending... my god LOL

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
And that was a good call by the way in my opinion. I think the side angle shows that it snuck in. Although, somebody who understands angles and science better than me might have a problem with that camera view. I don't know.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sometimes I wonder why they cant attach a camera looking up on the posts?

they're talking about putting cameras on the pylon, why not posts?

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Head Coaches are backing themselves into a corner. When the regular refs come back they are not going to be able to even whisper a sentiment of disagreement

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Oh Man - The crowd was chanting very loudly and for a very long time: BULL SHIT - BULL SHIT - BULL SHIT

That was the second loudest derogatory chant I've ever heard on TV at a sporting event. The first being something that was shouted at J.J. Redick while he was at Duke.

-----

And Belichick should be a few thousand lighter in his bank account for bumping the official afterwards.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
sometimes I wonder why they cant attach a camera looking up on the posts?

they're talking about putting cameras on the pylon, why not posts?

They're testing using lasers up the goal posts as well.

iHATEdodgers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was the second loudest derogatory chant I've ever heard on TV at a sporting event. The first being something that was shouted at J.J. Redick while he was at Duke.

-----

And Belichick should be a few thousand lighter in his bank account for bumping the official afterwards.

I guess bumping includes grabbing. :think:

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I wonder if the likely Belichick fine would increase if he really lit into the refs in his presser after the game?

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

-----

I never heard the Redick chant so that was my #1 right there. Crazy!

As for Belichick he didn't bump the official - he outright grabed him! Big bucks

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if the likely Belichick fine would increase if he really lit into the refs in his presser after the game?

Well his post game presser comments can't be nearly as expensive as what he did on the field. So he may just throw dollers to the wind and just lambast the refs - Can't wait to hear

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Had Belichick been a few pounds lighter he would have been able to keep up with the ref and wouldn't have had to grab him from behind. :)

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're testing using lasers up the goal posts as well.

Whats this about? I thought FG and extra point kicks were reviewable now, to do away with any controversial maybe he made it maybe he missed it kicks.

Did the game end with one of those kicks? Without a replay?

I apologize again, for not watching and asking after the fact.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
oh wow i didn't hear that...

Would I be off base in saying that the laser idea would be something similar to apply in the goaline with the football?

They've tested with microchips in the pylons and in the ball as well.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whats this about? I thought FG and extra point kicks were reviewable now, to do away with any controversial maybe he made it maybe he missed it kicks.

Did the game end with one of those kicks? Without a replay?

I apologize again, for not watching and asking after the fact.

Al said it during the end of the game that something about if it goes between the numbers its reviewable but if it goes over the post, it's the ref..... i don't think i type it clearly so sorry....

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
No joke, that late PI on the Pats was just about the only unquestionable call the refs made all day. Seemed like the calls being made are almost random.....like with offensive holding, of all the times they could call it - there's probably an incident on most plays - they actually manage to throw flags on plays where they're isn't even a hold. The defensive holding is a complete mess.