• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Non-49er games Today 9/23/'12

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Also, if you have young children that are really good at reading lips, don't let them rewatch this game because Belichick had some very colorful language for the refs throughout the entire game. :)

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Al said it during the end of the game that something about if it goes between the numbers its reviewable but if it goes over the post, it's the ref..... i don't think i type it clearly so sorry....

So the game ended on a controversial kick?

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Skip Bayless said he KNOWS that kick at the end wasn't good. Ha. He saw something different than what I saw then.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the game ended on a controversial kick?

about 2 secs left, Ravens lined up for FG... Pats call TO to ice the kicker...

after TO, Tucker kicks and the ball nearly went wide right but he kicked it so high upwards(i think no more than 25 yard kick) that it tailed to the right over the right FG post.

But did it tail before or after it went "through" the posts.

After replays, I believe it was in, but close call. Pats wanted replay of it(of course) but refs did not and AL at the end mention the reason it was not reviewable due it not qualifying for replay...

IDK....its still a score though

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Skip knows all..... lol

Here's something that's almost as bad. He said he wondered if Ray Lewis even played tonight as he only saw 1 tackle from him. The fewest I can find anywhere is 6 total (5 solo). Almost everybody else has him at 10 total with 7 solo. Not that it matters, but I thought that was icing on the cake given how he operates.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skip Bayless said he KNOWS that kick at the end wasn't good. Ha. He saw something different than what I saw then.

That pretty much confirms it was good - doesn't it?

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's something that's almost as bad. He said he wondered if Ray Lewis even played tonight as he only saw 1 tackle from him. The fewest I can find anywhere is 6 total (5 solo). Almost everybody else has him at 10 total with 7 solo. Not that it matters, but I thought that was icing on the cake given how he operates.

LOL good grief... Skip loves being dramatic and an attention whore. Yet i still watch him and SAS on first take...

Can't wait to hear him bash our niners...

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
about 2 secs left, Ravens lined up for FG... Pats call TO to ice the kicker...

after TO, Tucker kicks and the ball nearly went wide right but he kicked it so high upwards(i think no more than 25 yard kick) that it tailed to the right over the right FG post.

But did it tail before or after it went "through" the posts.

After replays, I believe it was in, but close call. Pats wanted replay of it(of course) but refs did not and AL at the end mention the reason it was not reviewable due it not qualifying for replay...

IDK....its still a score though

Thanks man

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
LOL good grief... Skip loves being dramatic and an attention whore. Yet i still watch him and SAS on first take...

Can't wait to hear him bash our niners...

He's fallen in love with Arizona. Started to two weeks ago and fell real hard on them this past week. He called them "legit" tonight.

He was REALLY with the 49ers last year, saying they were better than Green Bay pretty early on. He also picked the 49ers to go to the Super Bowl this year and lose to New England, so I wouldn't expect him to really go off on them tomorrow.

If anything, he'll be sure to remind everybody how before the 2005 draft he was "screaming to anybody that would listen that Alex Smith can't play." You might hear something along those lines this week but I don't think it'll be a completely bashing.