• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

No wonder Eric Reid gets drug tested every week

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also like Taylor and feel like he never got put in the right offense to succeed
agreed, he had buffalo winning ,and they spend a high pick on the same thing, with a better arm, and less field vision

Tapey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
agreed, he had buffalo winning ,and they spend a high pick on the same thing, with a better arm, and less field vision
Yea and don’t even get me started on his time in Cleveland

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No question to that in bold. I'm not going to say he's better than Vick yet, but Jackson is a showing to be an elite level runner with pretty good passing skills. Vick was an elite level runner with a cannon arm but not as accurate. Kaep was not an elite level runner and not really any better as a passer.

Kaep's game imo was pattern more like Cam...just not as good.

What's interesting is that Kaep has a better passer rating than Cam and usually finished ahead of Cam in passer rating in almost all seasons.

Vick was not really a good passer at all. Kaep was probably a better passer, but that isn't saying a lot.

Lamar Jackson is pretty much running the same offense that Kaep ran in S.F. Same offensive coordinator, as you all probably know. Lamar Jackson is really perfect for this offense, and he's a better practitioner of it than Kaep. For all the praise that Kaep got for his running ability, it really wasn't all that great when you think about it. He was a tall, somewhat lanky guy, who took a while to accelerate when he rushed the ball. His top speed was great, but he has nowhere near the agility and acceleration of Lamar Jackson.

Tapey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh just imagine if the Browns had a QB with their two current WR’s.

:suds:
My lawyer has advised me against saying anything more in this conversation

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lamar Jackson is far more talented than Kaepernick. I'd LIKE to see him succeed (fun to watch these guys make professional athletes look silly) but I just don't think it'll happen due to eventual (I'm betting) injury and hasn't really proven taking over many games against average/good Ds with his arm - something all good QBs eventually have to do.

I still wouldn't trust him in the playoffs where a majority of defenses you play are much better and scheme better. Hence what we saw with the Chargers (face it, his TDs were garbage time).

Lamar also has touch on his passes, unlike Craep...

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lamar also has touch on his passes, unlike Craep...

He does have some touch I'll give him that. I do have to applaud him for some decent touch throws at times unlike Michael Vick who gave every receiver outside of Crumpler arthritis by age 25 by throwing the ball whether it was 50 yards or 2 yards in front of him like it was a space shuttle launch. Even Crumpler by age 29 was like, "Dude fuck this."