• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

No room at the Inn.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sports writers asked Ryno why he does not give Ruf more playing time. Ryno just laughed as he has been asked many times before. (Ruf is 10 for his last 22 at bats). Ryno said it is tough to fit him in. Seems that Howard will continue to start so he can have trade value. I think that the Dom Brown experiment has run its course. Trade him or bench him so Ruf can get more playing time. Last but not least there are a lot of fans who want to see Ruf play every day including me. Next year we could have Franco and Ruf in the lineup every day. That would be exiting and bring fans back to the park. IMO.

WestCoastPhan

Northern California formerly from Bucks County
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sports writers asked Ryno why he does not give Ruf more playing time. Ryno just laughed as he has been asked many times before. (Ruf is 10 for his last 22 at bats). Ryno said it is tough to fit him in. Seems that Howard will continue to start so he can have trade value. I think that the Dom Brown experiment has run its course. Trade him or bench him so Ruf can get more playing time. Last but not least there are a lot of fans who want to see Ruf play every day including me. Next year we could have Franco and Ruf in the lineup every day. That would be exiting and bring fans back to the park. IMO.

They'll play this clown, sizemore, before they'll play ruf. Now with the other clown, mayberry, they'll move ruf down another notch. For Ruf's sake, I hope they trade him.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They'll play this clown, sizemore, before they'll play ruf. Now with the other clown, mayberry, they'll move ruf down another notch. For Ruf's sake, I hope they trade him.

I agree. Amaro will block Ruff every chance he gets. Amaro is an idiot. I hope they trade Ruf to a team that lets him play every day. Then I hope that he goes on to have a solid career and Amaro will wind up with egg on his face. Amaros vision is limited to the end of his nose.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More of the same shit ad nauseaum guys. To deliberately not play a guy like Ruf everyday who has proven his worth is another Boobens idiocy that never ends. Apparently Sandberg has bought into it as well. Until they get rid of that brain-dead, knucklehead who has his hands in everything and totally effing it all up, this team is going nowhere for the foreseeable future.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More of the same shit ad nauseaum guys. To deliberately not play a guy like Ruf everyday who has proven his worth is another Boobens idiocy that never ends. Apparently Sandberg has bought into it as well. Until they get rid of that brain-dead, knucklehead who has his hands in everything and totally effing it all up, this team is going nowhere for the foreseeable future.

Well said Retro!

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In my opinion, they should have done everything they could have to trade Marlon Byrd. He has been great this year, better than most expected offensively and defensively but the guy is 37 years old and since Amaro has even said that it may take a couple years to get back to contention, he has no future with the team. Sizemore has been better than expected also but he only has a contract through this year so there is really no point in starting him now that they are out of it. I'd roll with Ruf in left Brown in right for the rest of the year, take my lumps on defense and see how it plays out. Brown may get hot and give himself some value. Ruf may prove he is good enough to start in left field until next time Howard gets injured then move to first base. (to me, he's already proven that he's good enough offensively to start in left next year).