• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

No Mystery Why the Phillies Have Been Losing

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I lost track of exactly what this discussion was about. If you're saying you think Revere will get better as the year goes on and Rollins won't then it may work out by the end of the year. If you're saying up until now Revere has been better than Rollins, that's like arguing that 9>10

Yes, I think Revere will improve with the season. He'll hit over .300 and his OBP will improve but not even close to JRol's. They are two different players. One is young, fast, and a good hitter. The other is past his peak but still has a great OBP with good speed and power for a 35-year old. I just don't think Rollins should lead off and that doesn't mean I'm saying that Revere is better. The two work together well at 1 and 2 in the lineup.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
one thing I will agree with you on- I'd rather take a chance on Revere getting hot and getting on base more than see them run Tony Gwynn Jr out there in the leadoff spot.

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
one thing I will agree with you on- I'd rather take a chance on Revere getting hot and getting on base more than see them run Tony Gwynn Jr out there in the leadoff spot.

Tony's probably a nice guy but I wish he'd break his ankle.