• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

No Game Thread for USC v. BC?

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SC looked terrible offense picked up too late. Defense was sloppy poor reads, bad positioning tackling was as bad as I've seen. Congrats BC great game plan great execution

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, you mean you haven't won " SHIT " I guess that's the difference from, say me, A fan that expects to win NC. To a fans that just wants to win 8 games… LOL

BTW record for the past 10 years

USC 92- 27

Wisky 88 - 33

And you folks didn't lose 10 scholies a year for the past 3 years….. Not to mention, you guys play in the Big 10.. LOL

None of this tells me why Sarkisian was a good hire for your program. I'm not arguing that Wisconsin is a better program than USC. It's why it's all the more mystifying that your program hire a guy who failed to do anything at one of our peer schools.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So did I, jerms finally picked USC to win, I told him it was a trap game and USC would not be up for this game… This is where you learn if your team is of championship caliber

I've been saying it was a trap all week. I never bet on USC thus week fortunately I did eased it a bit. Would have preferred a win

LucklessPadresFan

Creedence Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SC looked terrible offense picked up too late. Defense was sloppy poor reads, bad positioning tackling was as bad as I've seen. Congrats BC great game plan great execution

I think BC was far more prepared than SC was. BC just smashed us from the get go, and a tip of the hat to their players and coaches for a game well played.

nddulac

Doh! mer
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,787.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That hardest thing to do in football is to win a big game and go on the road. This one was actually easy to see coming. I didn't think BC would win, but i figured they would give the Trojans fits.

LucklessPadresFan

Creedence Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That hardest thing to do in football is to win a big game and go on the road. This one was actually easy to see coming. I didn't think BC would win, but i figured they would give the Trojans fits.

I think our lack of depth and inability to rotate out some of the defensive players was a glaring issue tonight.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinda the way they ran up Auburns ass to perform a " root canal" on Auburn...

Ummm that was a 24 point win for Auburn....just saying.

TROJAN-MAN

Been around the block more times than the mailman
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think BC was far more prepared than SC was. BC just smashed us from the get go, and a tip of the hat to their players and coaches for a game well played.

I think USC could have controlled the game had they came out throwing the ball, USC tried to do so by running it. It doesn't tale " Jimmy the Greek" to see it wasn't working…. The old adage was to run the ball, to open up the passing game.. It appears we have dinosaurs among us.. If you throw the ball it will open the run game…

USC can score at will, if they throw the ball. USC, simply as to many great athletes to stop the passing game

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did they ever deserve their ranking?
Don't know, but a number of their fans here sure like to complain about everyone else's rankings. Karma's a bitch!

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think USC could have controlled the game had they came out throwing the ball, USC tried to do so by running it. It doesn't tale " Jimmy the Greek" to see it wasn't working…. The old adage was to run the ball, to open up the passing game.. It appears we have dinosaurs among us.. If you throw the ball it will open the run game…

USC can score at will, if they throw the ball. USC, simply as to many great athletes to stop the passing game

They started putting it in the air too late. If they made the adjustment early things may have been different. But with the way the d looked it may not have mattered. BC played a great game on the offensive side if the ball

nddulac

Doh! mer
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,787.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think our lack of depth and inability to rotate out some of the defensive players was a glaring issue tonight.
I'm sure there are many issues. But if SC has this game in the Coliseum in five weeks, the Trojans win it. I could be wrong, of course. I often am.

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i didnt really see much of the high tempo we saw the first 2 weeks. their defense never really looked winded or anything...often they were waiting for usc to call plays it seemed.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:agree: BC's defense had our inexperienced o-line confused for most of the night too. They were a step late reacting most of the night. By the time they caught up to game speed, it was pretty much too late.

That's what happens when you have to play a lot of freshmen and redshirt sophomores. Knew it was going to cost us a couple of games along the way, but figured the first one would be last week vs. Stanford.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry USC fans.

While our loss wasn't as bad, I do feel your pain.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,496.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My team has won nine games 8 of the last 10 years.

Steve Sarkisian? Never.

I'm glad that you have those memories, though. At least you have that to keep you sane. Look at the Nebraska fans. Nothing wrong with them.

He also hasn't had the athletes at UW that he now has at USC. I hate the Trojans, but he was a great hire since he's familiar with the program (he was an assistant there before leaving).

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,496.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon State is going to be in for it when they play USC. Sarkisian will have the Trojans ready and I expect them to throttle the Beavers. OSU struggled to beat Portland State and Hawaii, it could get ugly fast.