• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

No excuses

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only "run" the the cowboys will ever make under Garrett will be of the diareaha variety. I thought the team was ready to possibly be a factor. I was wrong. All the extensions that jerry has done look like a mistake and honestly it probably be a mistake to extend Dak,Cooper and Jones because at some point the players need to get it done regardless of coach.. I say blow it up and start trading away players like the Raiders did.
Amari Cooper has been a huge disapointment.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Amari Cooper has been a huge disapointment.

The whole team has been a big disappointment. Byron Jones probably the most consistent player with Collins. Lawrence has not played like the contract he got. Cooper disappeared but could have been injury. Getting a body of work on Dak and seeing that he is not that good against good teams or where his full compliment is not available. Our secondary outside of Jones is meh. The linebackers were overhyped. The line is getting older. Maybe time to make tough assessments.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The whole team has been a big disappointment. Byron Jones probably the most consistent player with Collins. Lawrence has not played like the contract he got. Cooper disappeared but could have been injury. Getting a body of work on Dak and seeing that he is not that good against good teams or where his full compliment is not available. Our secondary outside of Jones is meh. The linebackers were overhyped. The line is getting older. Maybe time to make tough assessments.
Yeah, Jones and Collins were good all year. I said the other day I couldn't imagine how horrible this D would have been without Jones. Problem is we may find out next year...

And Collins was arguably our best OL this year (about even with Martin I guess) which is pretty impressive considering who we have on the OL

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My wish is that Jerry would hire a competent GM and let him run the show. Jerry has meddled with all the head coaches he has hired which is not good for team morale. Parcells quit because of it.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak is due a big contract extension but will Jerry be willing to grant it? Dak has had an up and down season.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak is due a big contract extension but will Jerry be willing to grant it? Dak has had an up and down season.
I think he's headed for a tag. It's on record that the Cowboys have offered him 30+. Nothing about the last two months says 35-40 million. We are 4-8 in the last 12 games. 4-8 with a healthy Zeke, a good OL, Cooper, Cobb and Dak. And we put up 9 points yesterday to a team that barely beat the Skins and Giants. I wouldn't pay 40 for that

Reactions: GNG

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As ridicules as it sounds, I think we might win the division next weekend. Daniel Jones threw for 350 and 5 TD's and the Eagles secondary is worse than the Skins. Barkley played great. Philly played an inspired 60 minutes, they are likely gonna be flat. I think the Giants beat them. Fortunately, I think the Redskins beat us. I say fortunately because the last thing this team needs is to back into the playoffs and leave Jerry babbling about how we are East Champions again and capable of a SB run. They don't deserve to go to the playoffs, they need to bring in a new voice, some new ideas and shake up this roster.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As ridicules as it sounds, I think we might win the division next weekend. Daniel Jones threw for 350 and 5 TD's and the Eagles secondary is worse than the Skins. Barkley played great. Philly played an inspired 60 minutes, they are likely gonna be flat. I think the Giants beat them. Fortunately, I think the Redskins beat us. I say fortunately because the last thing this team needs is to back into the playoffs and leave Jerry babbling about how we are East Champions again and capable of a SB run. They don't deserve to go to the playoffs, they need to bring in a new voice, some new ideas and shake up this roster.

You might ought to look up that secondary that jones threw against, it’s worse than the eagles by far. Y’all better win next week. That number two pick is juicy af

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well thanks to our game being flexed the same time as the Eagles game here, I won't be able to see it. that might be good thing LOL

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You might ought to look up that secondary that jones threw against, it’s worse than the eagles by far. Y’all better win next week. That number two pick is juicy af
Maybe you should. The Eagles have given up more passing yards per game than the Skins.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe you should. The Eagles have given up more passing yards per game than the Skins.

Agree about the stats. Healthy skins corners are better, but none of those guys were playing yesterday other than Collins. Nicholson started but got hurt and he’s a free safety not very good either

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both defenses were terrible three qb in that game had a 100+ passer rating

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, 13 carries was just simply unacceptable. I wanted to throw shit on my TV when we ran that option play on 3rd&1.
13 carries for Zeke won't win many ball games. Dak can't do by himself especially the way Cooper has performed.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Jones and Collins were good all year. I said the other day I couldn't imagine how horrible this D would have been without Jones. Problem is we may find out next year...

And Collins was arguably our best OL this year (about even with Martin I guess) which is pretty impressive considering who we have on the OL

Tyron was a penalty machine.

And of course we had some guys who like to trip without ever really tripping. That really does take mad skills.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, 13 carries was just simply unacceptable. I wanted to throw shit on my TV when we ran that option play on 3rd&1.
I feel your pain. I just leave these games numb and speechless. I am getting so use to this, I can't even get mad any more. It has been 23 years and counting. A super long time of mostly disappointment.