• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

No criminal charges for Deshaun Watson

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong. Those types of threads exist with all fan bases. The Browns just happen to have a couple of fans who are arguing against what everyone else thinks in those threads and thus the 100 pages. See Wentz and Brady threads...
No disagreement with a lot of that.....but I've never seen a fan argue with himself. In addition, it's what all those fans think...not know.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gee, I don't know, perhaps the very first sentence that you purposely left out that literally said and I quote "absolutely there are some things I question."

How could one be any clearer than that? You really have mental issues dude. You'd argue the sun isn't guaranteed to come up the next morning if it made the Browns look better
Wow, once again I needed to go deeper into you being a 4-year-old. Already explained it's because you said absolutely there are things you question, then you went on to explain what you questioned and none were questioning the stories of the victims. That's why I asked again...also asked if there has so far been an accusation you questioned and you wouldn't answer. Let's try this...can you say "there were some accusations that I did not believe"? Not "things" but accusations.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But, both are crimes so either way he's a criminal and sexual predator. But of course you need to add "if he did that" :L . That right there is why you literally have zero credibility on anything
Yes, both are crimes but if you feel the need to offer your opinion could you get up to speed or do you really think there are no "levels" of crimes as cincy alluded here? Murder and r*pe is the same as any other crime in your eyes?

I said if he did as I only recall reading about one person specifically saying he masterbated and ejaculated on her (said I have not seen each accusation).

"literally zero" credibility on anything? You disagree when I say one can make a case for a lengthy suspension for Watson?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL PA - "Based off precedent, 6 to 8 game suspension is excessive".

Lmao, *spits out beverage*, dafaq are you talking about NFL?
At the end of the day, it was 24 ( only God knows how many more actually ) cases.
I'd tell the NFLPA there is no precedent here. Watson rewrote the book.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, once again I needed to go deeper into you being a 4-year-old. Already explained it's because you said absolutely there are things you question, then you went on to explain what you questioned and none were questioning the stories of the victims. That's why I asked again...also asked if there has so far been an accusation you questioned and you wouldn't answer. Let's try this...can you say "there were some accusations that I did not believe"? Not "things" but accusations.
holy crap dude. What part of "absolutely there are some things I question." doesn't get through your skull? Some of the comments from victims, some of the things we have heard or read. They are all things. You know, you really need some help. But a regular psychiatrist couldn't even help you. You need to go to like, Vienna, or something.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My problem with this line of thinking is that the NFL may not be fully aware of all his indiscretions either. Should he be punished for shit he didn't do? Absolutely not, and you don't know that all these women are telling the truth.

However, this is not a case of one or two women trying to capitalize. This is 26 of 66 women making claims and all with no evidence, because last I checked, you are not allowed to video private massage sessions. So without video evidence, pregnancy or a wad of jizz stuck in a girls eye, there is very little proof. A ton of athletes get massages, and I can't think of another athlete getting sued right now by one woman for this same indiscretion, more less 24-26 claims in a 3 year period. Where there is smoke, there is fire, and I tend to believe based on this single observation, that he is a habitual sex offender.

I know you are not saying he is innocent. That you are stating you don't know what is true, what is not. That there is no evidence. I know you are not saying he shouldn't be punished and be forced into counseling. However, I would think we as a group based on what we are seeing and hearing, why can't we make personal claims that he is douchebag and deserves to have the book thrown at him and we don't mind that Ashley still has unfinished business with Mr. Watson? I mean, based on what we are hearing, you don't have to be Sherlock Holmes to know that Watson is a 1st class asshole and deserves to be punished.
wow are you all over the place here and off course? when did I say you should not have opinions, think he's a douche, forced into counseling, etc? I simply said I hope the NFL considers what he actually did in making their decision. You seem to be aware I never said he's innocent, doesn't deserve a long suspension, etc so not exactly sure how that makes me a PR director of his.

Oh, I also agree Watson is an ass and has some serious issues.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong. Those types of threads exist with all fan bases. The Browns just happen to have a couple of fans who are arguing against what everyone else thinks in those threads and thus the 100 pages. See Wentz and Brady threads...

The first five pages of this thread after he went to Cleveland went to 2 to 1 non Browns fans to Browns fans commenting. If you take out DT its about 5 to 1.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

For some perspective ...you have people asking for Phil Mickelson to be removed from the Hall of Fame because he wants to play another Tour.

And yet direct criticism of Watson from the media is practically non existent.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The first five pages of this thread after he went to Cleveland went to 2 to 1 non Browns fans to Browns fans commenting. If you take out DT its about 5 to 1.
So I say it's only a couple of Browns fans and you want to take one out? I don't care if it's 10-1 there is no 100 page thread without a couple people defending the defenseless.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I say it's only a couple of Browns fans and you want to take one out? I don't care if it's 10-1 there is no 100 page thread without a couple people defending the defenseless.
You continue to demonstrate how little you care about this

Maybe another 100 posts on the topic will help drive that home

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good thing you don't have an agenda. I mean, what am I (or anyone here) defending that is indefensible? Because I may not just believe any accusation or any negative comment made about Watson? That I don't go along with the absurd notion a 60 game suspension might be looming?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You continue to demonstrate how little you care about this

Maybe another 100 posts on the topic will help drive that home
I guarantee you if you and DT stop posting stupid crap defending the undefendable the thread will slow down immensely. But it will continue of course because its a huge friggin deal to have a current NFL player being accused of a crime by this many people and not only that but another team still felt it smart to trade for that player, give him the most guaranteed money in history (I think but could be wrong) and give up a bunch of picks. Plus, timing wise, the suspension length is right now a huge deal. So this is about as big an offseason story as there is and it has NOTHING to do with the Browns other than them being the team that was dumb enough to offer that package to/for Watson

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow are you all over the place here and off course? when did I say you should not have opinions, think he's a douche, forced into counseling, etc? I simply said I hope the NFL considers what he actually did in making their decision. You seem to be aware I never said he's innocent, doesn't deserve a long suspension, etc so not exactly sure how that makes me a PR director of his.

Oh, I also agree Watson is an ass and has some serious issues.
You are the one that mentioned he should get counseling. I called him a douche, not you. We keep telling you these are our opinions and you keep pointing out where we are wrong. How can we be wrong if these are our opinions?

200+ responses in this thread alone makes you an unofficial PR director.

Glad we both agree on something, him being an ass that has serious issues.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guarantee you if you and DT stop posting stupid crap defending the undefendable the thread will slow down immensely. But it will continue of course because its a huge friggin deal to have a current NFL player being accused of a crime by this many people and not only that but another team still felt it smart to trade for that player, give him the most guaranteed money in history (I think but could be wrong) and give up a bunch of picks. Plus, timing wise, the suspension length is right now a huge deal. So this is about as big an offseason story as there is and it has NOTHING to do with the Browns other than them being the team that was dumb enough to offer that package to/for Watson
are you saying you don't have the self control needed to not reply if you want it to slow down?

I do agree it's a big story still....especially with training camp not even underway.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What am I defending exactly lol

You called my comment asking the NFL to make a decision bizarre. Interesting.

I've said his behavior was unacceptable. But I will also call the NFL.to the carpet for their handling of this.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are you saying you don't have the self control needed to not reply if you want it to slow down?

I do agree it's a big story still....especially with training camp not even underway.
Mr passive aggressive strikes again. Seriously, Vienna...

And my point on part two was whether or not you two argued or not it would still be a lengthy thread that myself and others would post in. This just makes it juicier and more fund to read

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are the one that mentioned he should get counseling. I called him a douche, not you. We keep telling you these are our opinions and you keep pointing out where we are wrong. How can we be wrong if these are our opinions?

200+ responses in this thread alone makes you an unofficial PR director.

Glad we both agree on something, him being an ass that has serious issues.
when did I say anyone was wrong to think he's a douche or for any opinion? Not sure I'm keeping a job as a PR director based on number of comments. Might be more about what those comments are and many of mine have been critical of Watson. 100% belief of anything negative critical? Not quite that level, no.

Too late to erase that ass comment so if it has not been taken away already I might be relieved of my PR duties soon.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mr passive aggressive strikes again. Seriously, Vienna...

And my point on part two was whether or not you two argued or not it would still be a lengthy thread that myself and others would post in. This just makes it juicier and more fund to read
Cannot say I mind it...if I did I would not post in the thread. Offseason can be boring and sports in general would be if we all agreed.

As opposed to being what you consider passive aggressive (agreeing with one part of your post but not the other) would you prefer I be like some and just base my comment entirely on the poster and not the actual post?

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when did I say anyone was wrong to think he's a douche or for any opinion? Not sure I'm keeping a job as a PR director based on number of comments. Might be more about what those comments are and many of mine have been critical of Watson. 100% belief of anything negative critical? Not quite that level, no.

Too late to erase that ass comment so if it has not been taken away already I might be relieved of my PR duties soon.
Sarcasm goes unappreciated by you doesn't it?

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cannot say I mind it...if I did I would not post in the thread. Offseason can be boring and sports in general would be if we all agreed.

As opposed to being what you consider passive aggressive (agreeing with one part of your post but not the other) would you prefer I be like some and just base my comment entirely on the poster and not the actual post?
Nope. Keep being you.