• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: NLDS: San Francisco Giants vs. Chicago Cubs

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. It was such a boring and weakly contested series. /sarcasm

See your team... lemme check the schedule... oh yeah, next April.
Check rangers schedule also..oh yea. Nope. Next april.
Cubs over rated

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good win by the Cubs here. 4 days to set up the rotation. If the Nats win game 5 Max,will be burnt til at least game 2 but maybe 3. That sets up nice for them in that instance. If the Dodgers win Kershaw,should,be able to go game 1 but it'd be 2 straight starts on short rest so I'm guessing they wouldn't do that. Either way the extra 2 days helps the Cubs a lot

Hendricks threw with a doctor yesterday and said his arm was OK, and I really dont think the cubs mind sending any of Lester, Hendricks or Arrieta at Scherzer wherever the throws, but I cannot see them changing anything. Lackey was off since he had not pitched a game in 13 days. That wont happen again. Its just unbelievable that the ex cub Rich Hill is throwing the dodgers elimination game.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I just got home and read through this thread. I got to say, this moron made this thread even more enjoyable than I thought it would be. Where did he go? Did he go to sleep? Because I hope he still doesn't expect game 5. I guess the Cubs are still chokers too? At least not in the NLDS.

Tough game Giants fans. It's a rough way to get eliminated like that.

Yeah i went to bed after the game.

That was an epic comeback from the ages.

Also kinda funny how quickly both Bochy and Roberts were giving the hook to their RPs.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ blowing a 5-2 lead in the ninth.

And thank gawd we didn't have to endure another one of those Giants fans celebrating one win like they just won the World Series again. :lame:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Check rangers schedule also..oh yea. Nope. Next april.
Cubs over rated
201411_1603_ffgda_sm.jpg

BUD

Hoopla Cash
$ 672.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad the Cubbies put down the Giants. I hate the Giants, and the Dodgers too

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
congrats to the cubbies, hung in there took the game. best team with some great players. really impressed with baez, some of those plays last night were unbelievable

i was at the game and there was a good vibe up and until the 1st pitch in the 9th by law. we've been there enough this year and can smell when the bully starts to unravel. fans knew what was coming, and sure enough it did. :gaah:

nlcs will be a good watch.....

not sure where the giants go from here, should be some interesting discussion on the team board

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
congrats to the cubbies, hung in there took the game. best team with some great players. really impressed with baez, some of those plays last night were unbelievable

i was at the game and there was a good vibe up and until the 1st pitch in the 9th by law. we've been there enough this year and can smell when the bully starts to unravel. fans knew what was coming, and sure enough it did. :gaah:

nlcs will be a good watch.....

not sure where the giants go from here, should be some interesting discussion on the team board

My initial thought was they'll go after Cespedes and Chapman.

After the rumors around Cespedes last winter and Braun during the year, there's a lot of smoke towards upgrading that abomination that is LF. Other option would be moving Nunez to LF since it's probably his best defensive position. Maybe get a RHH backup infielder to platoon with Gillespie.

In the bullpen....sign Chapman. lol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My initial thought was they'll go after Cespedes and Chapman.

After the rumors around Cespedes last winter and Braun during the year, there's a lot of smoke towards upgrading that abomination that is LF. Other option would be moving Nunez to LF since it's probably his best defensive position. Maybe get a RHH backup infielder to platoon with Gillespie.

In the bullpen....sign Chapman. lol

they should have gone after cespedes THIS YEAR. Kelby is the RHH utility infielder, they were working on his throws from short in spring training, not sure what the results were...

outfield need complete reworking and the bully is a disaster. maybe a little experience will help there, but we need some fresher arms that have proved it under pressure.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL @ Sergio Romo and arrogant-ass Giants fans!

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me thinks Hammer's ex left him for an "arrogant Giants fan"

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ blowing a 5-2 lead in the ninth.

And thank gawd we didn't have to endure another one of those Giants fans celebrating one win like they just won the World Series again. :lame:

Can agree with this. Watching Giant players dance around like they won the title on the last day of the regular season will never be lived down.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can agree with this. Watching Giant players dance around like they won the title on the last day of the regular season will never be lived down.
Not sure what's worse. Players or fans.

Both are an embarrassment to the game of baseball.