• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Niners vs Peckers

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha ha. Look at you all mad flailing away wildly trying to get out of your embarrassment
Lol you're the one with loser-esque prediction that wasnt even close. Keep 'em coming, socrates :laugh:

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol you're the one with loser-esque prediction that wasnt even close. Keep 'em coming, socrates :laugh:
Poor little fella, spinning like a top. I can see your little fists pounding on the keyboard in frustration. Too funny

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poor little fella, spinning like a top. I can see your little fists pounding on the keyboard in frustration. Too funny
Bahaha, you're still freaking out?? Get over it already. Maybe you can pm Shaggy and he can erase your prediction to start this mind-bender of a thread so you can save SOME face? Whatever you have to do, do it, but have some dignity for goodness sakes. We're all laughing hysterically at you right now

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I would have done the same thing as Shanahan there. He learned his lesson last time the teams played when they left 37 seconds for Rodgers and the defense collapsed. With the run, they run the clock down to the end and at worst if Gould misses a 53 yarder, they go to OT. I was stunned to hear that this pick was Garoppolo's first turnover in the red zone this season. That cannot be true. And yes, that video of Thomlinson getting bowled over was embarrassing, as was the constant beating Compton took.
Tomlinson was tripped by TW, it was pretty clear on the multiple replays.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I can't believe we won that game. I gave us little chance, figuring we'd keep it close, but give up a few big plays and a turnover or two and lose in the end.

Definitely the best game of the year for the defense. The Packers were playing at home, coming in rested and healthier than they've been all season. They had a top 3 or 4 offense (2nd in some rankings). Yet, the banged up Niner defense, playing on a short week, held them to 10 points, racking up sacks (5) and TFL all over the place.

And to see our ST unit get big returns to provide good FP, a blocked FG and a blocked punt for our only TD...I'd have bet the mortgage that couldn't happen.

The two of them took turns getting beat in this one. I almost fell out of my chair when TOmlinson was knocked on his ass for the 2nd time in the first half--not beaten, literally knocked onto his butt. Easily their worst games of the season, particularly Compton, who's been shockingly decent out there at RT. Gotta have fingers crossed that TW will be ok next week, otherwise it's McKivitz pulling emergency duty again.

I felt for Jimmy in this one--his production suffered from some bad drops (Kittle and Jennings) early on and the worst protection he's had all year, but that pick at the goalline was classic Bad Jimmy, just like 3 of his last 4 drives against Dallas. Then the 3rd and 7 at the end, where Kyle changed the call to a run doesn't show a whole lot of faith. It harkens back to the last playoff run where Jimmy was barely allowed to pass the ball a couple of those games.
Grant Cohn posed something very interesting...............Rodgers is protecting his individual status now and makes 'safe' throws most of the time. Meaning he's playing not to lose and why he's overly focused on Adams. If he was playing to win he would've thrown to more receivers and put them out of reach. There were clips showing other receivers being open.

Compton was clearly being manhandled by Gary.

This was likely the best example of winning despite JG? He gets the "W" on his resume but clearly, he didn't have a good game. He didn't have a particularly good game against Dallas either. On Youtube they said not a good game going back to the Rams game.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read on Twitter that Rodgers out scores us 10-6 so he did enough to win the game. Hmm… I don’t see that argument applies to other QBs equally. I mean, 20-29 was good for the conditions, but I just thought, “10 points should be enough” is funny.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bahaha, you're still freaking out?? Get over it already. Maybe you can pm Shaggy and he can erase your prediction to start this mind-bender of a thread so you can save SOME face? Whatever you have to do, do it, but have some dignity for goodness sakes. We're all laughing hysterically at you right now
Poor little fella trying to come out with the "we" stuff . So angry and frustrated. Who is we?

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tomlinson was tripped by TW, it was pretty clear on the multiple replays.
Baloney. He got blasted head over heels by the pass rusher; multiple times. The 4th down failure was a prime example.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you watched Josh Allen today that is why we drafted Trey Lance. How many of those plays at the end would have been an easy JG sack?

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Grant Cohn posed something very interesting...............Rodgers is protecting his individual status now and makes 'safe' throws most of the time. Meaning he's playing not to lose and why he's overly focused on Adams. If he was playing to win he would've thrown to more receivers and put them out of reach. There were clips showing other receivers being open.
That's an interesting idea. I'm not sure I agree with him, but Rodgers did overly focus on Adams. After the way we couldn't cover Adams in the other game this year, I don't really blame him. Still, when Adams is being doubled and shaded all the time, one does have to ask why Rodgers wasn't focusing on other receivers and LaFluer calling plays where other receivers were the primary options.

This was likely the best example of winning despite JG? He gets the "W" on his resume but clearly, he didn't have a good game. He didn't have a particularly good game against Dallas either. On Youtube they said not a good game going back to the Rams game.
It's hard to argue with that.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If you watched Josh Allen today that is why we drafted Trey Lance. How many of those plays at the end would have been an easy JG sack?
YES and watching Mahomes too.

In a tight game Lance has a chance to throw it way downfield like these two guys. There is only a small chance with JG.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read on Twitter that Rodgers out scores us 10-6 so he did enough to win the game. Hmm… I don’t see that argument applies to other QBs equally. I mean, 20-29 was good for the conditions, but I just thought, “10 points should be enough” is funny.
thought you'd particularly appreciate this MHSL

Dean_Youngblood

Pumped Up Kicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Allen is the guy that I look at and say... that "could" be Lance's ceiling. He struggled with the same fundamental issues throwing the ball early in his career... ran immaturely... made a several mistakes. To see him process the game, make the reads, make those THROWS, run the ball intelligently - using his power when he has leverage. It's a pretty amazing progression. Something that Lance can aspire to.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

and then there 2...