• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Niners VS Jags Has Purdy figured out what he needs to?

Sandisfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I discount the Purdy concussion Game. I think with the Bye Week, he will have studied with the Staff and come out better than before. :nod:

P.S. edited for punctuation not that I am great at punctuation :pound::brick:

Sandisfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha Ha No one responds to my Thread I Guess I Win LOL :pound: OH By the Way Niners Win!!!! :nod::yes::thumb:;):humble::yo:

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice to see a Niner win for the first time in a month. I think the bye week helped to settled down Purdy and to realign the defense (which seemed to have lost its way).

I have wondered for weeks why the Niner pass rush had disappeared. Well, this week, it showed up in a big way with 5 sacks and 10 hits. I noticed that we played a lot more press man coverage in this game against the Jags and that may have bought the DLine the time it needed to pressure Lawrence.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
FWIW - Didn't respond because of camping in the mountain boonies. :-)

Boonies but fun stuff because lots of other activities and things to see here in the Chiang Mai mountains.

Anyway, back in civilization and ELATED to read winning articles and winning Youtube posts. No matter how we won, a huge win any way we look at it.

Too bad CMC didn't extend his streak because its one of those hard to reach records in this day and age. Today there are so many weapons in the passing game, making it difficult to get close. It would have to be a dominant RB that gets fed the ball every game. Then this RB would need to have some ability in the passing game too, not just run 25 times a game.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice to see a Niner win for the first time in a month. I think the bye week helped to settled down Purdy and to realign the defense (which seemed to have lost its way).

I have wondered for weeks why the Niner pass rush had disappeared. Well, this week, it showed up in a big way with 5 sacks and 10 hits. I noticed that we played a lot more press man coverage in this game against the Jags and that may have bought the DLine the time it needed to pressure Lawrence.
one thing they did with chase young was make him play from a 3 point stance every play.he just freeloaded in washington and that made him less effective.