• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nick Saban blocking transfers

Calm

What say there fuzzy britches, feel like talkin'?
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are comparing Mizzou, and a player who wouldn't contribute to Georgia and a player who has played every year including his freshman year.

Feeling stupid yet?

Problem is, he's the one that called out the "SEC Rule", a rule which he selectively applies, apparently.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, a Waiver which was granted for another player to go to Missouri but Georgia ooh no they are on the "list".

It's a load of shit and you know it. If Saban thinks one DB is standing between him and winning a SEC title than your team is in trouble this year.

If it's a load of shit, then change the rules. I'm sure Oklahoma will be fine with losing players to Texas in an immediate transfer and having them playing against you 3 months later.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it's a load of shit, then change the rules. I'm sure Oklahoma will be fine with losing players to Texas in an immediate transfer and having them playing against you 3 months later.

You're not playing Georgia. Stop with the hyperbole. Georgia isn't on the schedule and the only way they would be is if you both make the SEC title game, fat chance this year with Georgia breaking in a new coach and picked third behind Tennessee and Florida. Get over yourself.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Problem is, he's the one that called out the "SEC Rule", a rule which he selectively applies, apparently.

So if you allow a guy who was never going to see the field a transfer, you have to allow it to everyone?

:lol:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're not playing Georgia. Stop with the hyperbole. Georgia isn't on the schedule and the only way they would be is if you both make the SEC title game, fat chance this year with Georgia breaking in a new coach and picked third behind Tennessee and Florida. Get over yourself.

Yeah, because we didn't just play Florida this past year.

Take your ignorant shit back to the politics forum. You can just call people libtards when you spew a bunch of nonsense.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some would also include Saban with Black if you had bothered to read the article. This mom wants her special snowflake to be treated special and I'm pretty sure she is pushing all the wrong buttons with Saban on this one.

Not sure why you posted this. I simply responded to the false assumption that nobody allows kids to transfer without restrictions. It happens

Calm

What say there fuzzy britches, feel like talkin'?
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if you allow a guy who was never going to see the field a transfer, you have to allow it to everyone?

:lol:

No, but citing a "rule" you've already broken yourself is a cop out.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure why you posted this. I simply responded to the false assumption that nobody allows kids to transfer without restrictions. It happens

There are always restrictions...just because a coach allows it to happen doesn't mean there aren't restrictions. What do you suppose Strong would do if Buechele announced his desire to transfer to Oklahoma today?

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are always restrictions...just because a coach allows it to happen doesn't mean there aren't restrictions. What do you suppose Strong would do if Buechele announced his desire to transfer to Oklahoma today?

No idea, I dont do hypotheticals. I do know he let a kid go to Baylor. I doubt he is the only one.. I never said anything about Saban, I think you are just being a tad bit sensitive on the issue.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, but citing a "rule" you've already broken yourself is a cop out.

Btw, nobody is stopping him from transfer to Georgia. He can transfer to Georgia or any other school he wants to go to.

He will just have to sit out a year rather than being able to play for Georgia this year. He can(and probably will) play for Georgia in 2017, but not 2016.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, because we didn't just play Florida this past year.

Take your ignorant shit back to the politics forum. You can just call people libtards when you spew a bunch of nonsense.

OOH poor baby already bullshiting me and telling me to leave cause he poor wittle feelings are hurt. Put me on ignore then fuck face.

I'll be here all season.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OOH poor baby already bullshiting me and telling me to leave cause he poor little feelings are hurt. Put me on ignore then fuck face.

I'll be here all season.

So, what about Florida last year?

They were in worse shape than Georgia the year before, had a first year coach and somehow made it to the SEC championship game.

This isn't the politics forum where you can make a bunch of bullshit claims because you're butthurt about Alabama winning another championship while your team couldn't deal with Clemson. Either step up your game or get embarrassed - all season.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, what about Florida last year?

They were in worse shape than Georgia the year before, had a first year coach and somehow made it to the SEC championship game.

This isn't the politics forum where you can make a bunch of bullshit claims because you're butthurt about Alabama winning another championship while your team couldn't deal with Clemson. Either step up your game or get embarrassed - all season.

:yawn:

Florida, Clemson...wow you are all over the place junior. I thought we were discussing Nick blocking a transfer of a kid to Georgia?

Anyway, you're not playing Georgia and if you seriously think Nick is refusing this transfer because Georgia "might" make it, LoL, yeah whatever. Missouri might make it too. They have twice in the last 5 years. They might have a magical year, like Florida last year, right? My hyperbole is just as legit as yours so please come up with another excuse as to why he doesn't want him to go to Georgia.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:yawn:

Florida, Clemson...wow you are all over the place junior. I thought we were discussing Nick blocking a transfer of a kid to Georgia?

Anyway, you're not playing Georgia and if you seriously think Nick is refusing this transfer because Georgia "might" make it, LoL, yeah whatever. Missouri might make it too. They have twice in the last 5 years. They might have a magical year, like Florida last year, right? My hyperbole is just as legit as yours so please come up with another excuse as to why he doesn't want him to go to Georgia.

You're the one who keeps making stupid claims that are easily proven wrong.

And he's not blocking the transfer to Georgia, he's just not allowing the kid to play immediately. He can transfer anywhere he wants as long as he sits out a year.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're the one who keeps making stupid claims that are easily proven wrong.

And he's not blocking the transfer to Georgia, he's just not allowing the kid to play immediately. He can transfer anywhere he wants as long as he sits out a year.

Alabama has the same chance playing Georgia this year as they do next year. All dependent on them both making the title game so the theory of sending a play maker to a possible competitor holds absolutely zero credibility. He should grant the waiver, just like he did for the kid at Missouri.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alabama has the same chance playing Georgia this year as they do next year. All dependent on them both making the title game so the theory of sending a play maker to a possible competitor holds absolutely zero credibility. He should grant the waiver, just like he did for the kid at Missouri.

Fine, then Stoops should start allowing immediate transfers to Texas.