• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nick Saban blocking transfers

theSabanator20

A mellow fellow
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: You've played Georgia 2 times in the last 10 years. Coincidentally you've also played Missouri 2 times and Missouri has only been in the conference 5 years so yeah, you guys are really big conference rivals with the Bulldogs. If a player is good enough to go to a team you rarely play should be the same for another team you rarely play.
Alabama vs. Georgia

2012 CCG

That's 4 times my friend. And 3 times in the regular season. Compared to

Alabama vs. Mizzou

2014 CCG

One time in the regular season vs. Mizzou.

I don't normally correct people. But when I do, they made a false statement about Alabama football.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who got cut? I'm in favor of it(although I would like to see them be able to stay on scholarship with the same terms), but it doesn't actually happen unless it's 5th year seniors who already graduated.

And yes it should be the way for the same reasons welfare sucks - you have to compete and earn your way.

Anyone who gets an academic scholarship must perform otherwise they have their scholarships revoked. Why aren't those considered evil when the kids don't meet the required standard?

You've stated repeatedly how Bama only offers 1 year scholarships and the coaching staff can decide not to renew whenever they want, right? I believe this was in response to Bama handing out medical hardships to clear roster spots after Saban took over.

As far as being comparable to welfare -- maybe welfare is different in the South, but from where I live, people who aren't able to "earn and compete" get welfare, not the other way around.

Lastly, academic scholarships arent considered evil because those who fail didn't put in the work to succeed (skipping class, not studying, etc). If a football player is skipping practice and workouts, I agree, the scholarship should be pulled. If they are going through everything asked of them, but dont meet the expectations of the head coach or a recruit comes in and is better, you think the scholarship should be taken even if they have done everything asked of them.

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You've stated repeatedly how Bama only offers 1 year scholarships and the coaching staff can decide not to renew whenever they want, right? I believe this was in response to Bama handing out medical hardships to clear roster spots after Saban took over.

As far as being comparable to welfare -- maybe welfare is different in the South, but from where I live, people who aren't able to "earn and compete" get welfare, not the other way around.

Lastly, academic scholarships arent considered evil because those who fail didn't put in the work to succeed (skipping class, not studying, etc). If a football player is skipping practice and workouts, I agree, the scholarship should be pulled. If they are going through everything asked of them, but dont meet the expectations of the head coach or a recruit comes in and is better, you think the scholarship should be taken even if they have done everything asked of them.
Has anyone ever told you that you sound like you would be a hoot to have a few beers with on Saturdays in the fall?

Of coarse they haven't. Now what makes you think they want to listen to you sober? :noidea:

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has anyone ever told you that you sound like you would be a hoot to have a few beers with on Saturdays in the fall?

Of coarse they haven't. Now what makes you think they want to listen to you sober? :noidea:

Maybe the word hasn't spread to Idaho yet. No one cares what you think. When BSU gets rid of the blueberry football field, then someone will listen to what you have to say. Chris Peterson was the smartest guy in Idaho -- he left.

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe the word hasn't spread to Idaho yet. No one cares what you think. When BSU gets rid of the blueberry football field, then someone will listen to what you have to say. Chris Peterson was the smartest guy in Idaho -- he left.
Now I see why everyone picks on you......you rustle easy don't ya?

z.gif

Pull yourself together and make another effort.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

View attachment 146475

Still doesn't change the fact you are a homo.....

View attachment 146476

Social Justice? Has absolutely nothing to do with social justice -- gay jokes were funny..............when I was 11 or 12 years old. And then follow it up with 'homo'?!?!

The last time those jokes were funny in the least bit -- this guy was making hit records :hammer::hammer::hammer:

This guy was winning karate tournaments :kk::kk::kk: and this guy had a top rated TV show :magnum:

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Social Justice? Has absolutely nothing to do with social justice -- gay jokes were funny..............when I was 11 or 12 years old and started showering with other dudes in gym. Been serious about them dicks ever since. And then follow it up with 'homo'?!?!

The last time those jokes were funny in the least bit -- this guy was making hit records :hammer::hammer::hammer:

This guy was winning karate tournaments :kk::kk::kk: and this guy had a top rated TV show :magnum:
Fair enough, it is obvious I hit a chord with this.:thumb:

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough, it is obvious I hit a chord with this.:thumb:

You are correct. You struck the sympathy chord with me. I feel sorry for you and the fact you think gay jokes are still funny. I will give you a pass though -- this probably hasn't reached Idaho yet.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are correct. You struck the sympathy chord with me. I feel sorry for you and the fact you think gay jokes are still funny. I will give you a pass though -- this probably hasn't reached Idaho yet.

You suck a lot of dick don't you?

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah. He mad!
pZdEv_s-200x150.gif

:thumb: Good job Boise! :usa2:

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody allows players to transfer to schools you will have to compete against.

Comparing Georgia to Mizzou is an insult to Georgia.

Plus, the actual truth is - he hasn't graduated and won't graduate until August(this month). They are trying to get Alabama to graduate him early or something like that I've read.

NOT SURE WHY THIS DIDN'T END THE THREAD

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah. He mad!
pZdEv_s-200x150.gif

:thumb: Good job Boise! :usa2:
Was just going to let it go, but if you think he is close to the edge of a meltdown I can nudge him a little more. I don't think he realizes how much of a sissy boy he comes across as.

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was just going to let it go, but if you think he is close to the edge of a meltdown I can nudge him a little more. I don't think he realizes how much of a sissy boy he comes across as.
Just about every post makes him sound like he's on the edge of a breakdown. That's the scary part. Whenever he does go... it will epic... I still think he has a lot of crazy and semen ( from other guys) left in him though.

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trustme finally settling on his wardrobe for the HUGE Colorado game: :thumb:
635767200112244416-UM-102508-JHG01.jpg