• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL's worst team?

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is a dick. That is why people don't like him. And his play has really declined. Last night some guys dropped balls they should have caught, but he missed some open guys too. If he has to move at all and throw the ball he is terrible. He missed an easy out route rolling to his right late in the game that would have been a first down. He through it straight into the ground.

He basically lost his team the game this week. Instead of a 5 yard penalty (picking someone is like illegal contact than pass interference) but something he said to the refs or opponent tacked on 15. A first and 10 turned into a 1st and 30 instead of a 2nd and 10 (it was a TD but without the pick and without the penalty, it would have likely been an incompletion) or a 1st and 15.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Browns or Jags?

Who you got?

I'd have to lean towards the Jags. They got absolutely bitch-slapped by the Chefs.

Jags are the worst then there a bunch slightly above them which inculdes the 49ers. I don't think they could beat the Browns at this point.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,000.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm..Locker has yet to throw an interception this year. He is solidly in the game manager category at the moment.

But the Jags are definitely the worst.

SY8goat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to also nominate the NY Giants. They will mostly likely be 0-4! Chiefs D too good.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm..Locker has yet to throw an interception this year. He is solidly in the game manager category at the moment.

But the Jags are definitely the worst.

Ugg, I hate the term game manager for ANY QB, as I prefer just ranking them high, middle, or low. But I do think that the game winning pass helps him perhaps, if consistent, get out of that category if he's in there. He may be used as one, but even when not trying to insult someone, I don't like that term. It means that no matter how well they play, they can't get out of it. But if you were to say 20th ranked, playing better could push him to 16th, for example. If one wants to rank a statistically higher QB lower due to his role in the offense, that's fine with me.

SY8goat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one picked the Texans or Falcons to be one of the worst teams. I'm sure the Falcons will bounce back next season, but I don't know about the Texans. The Redskins also suck donkey balls.

drekeeper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think the Texans fit into the category due to the abundance of talent, I think the Texans are a head coach away from being in the Super Bowl next season. J-Ville or Cleveland simply bad no matter how you look at it. In terms of talent, I would probably say J-Ville. I think the Browns have some nice building pieces with Gordon, Jordan, Krueger etc...I think the Jags job would easily be the worst to take on in regards to rebuilding with what is currently in place.