• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL's worst team?

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has to be the Jags or Browns.

BUT, let's see if San Diego has anything to say about that after tonight. I have a hunch they are gonna be very bad as well.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has to be the Jags or Browns.

BUT, let's see if San Diego has anything to say about that after tonight. I have a hunch they are gonna be very bad as well.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No idea how the duplicate happened........

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
browns and jags get the top 2 picks, will clowney end up going 3rd? that'll be crazy

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Top 17 guys in that draft:

Cam Newton - really good QB
Von Miller - likely perennial pro bowler
Marcell Dareus - average starter
AJ Green - likely perennial pro bowler
Patrick Peterson - likely perennial pro bowler
Julio Jones - likely perennial pro bowler
Aldon Smith - likely perennial pro bowler
Jake Locker - bust
Tyron Smith - likely perennial pro bowler
Blaine Gabbert - bust
JJ Watt - likely perennial pro bowler
Christian Ponder - bust
Nick Fairley - really good player
Robert Quinn - really good player
Mike Pouncey - likely perennial pro bowler
Ryan Kerrigan - really good player
Nate Solder - really good player

How about we give Locker a full year of starting before we call him a bust?

'11 was a GREAT draft. It was my favorite draft since I've been following college football, even though many people thought it was weak.

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm watching this video of a bunch of guys watching the NFL draft (and their wives / girlfriends there), and I'm shocked that this actually happens. I've never even met a single person (in person) who actually watches the NFL draft much less makes a party out of it. I always feel like a leper on draft day.

This board was about 80% "meh" about the Aldon pick, and the other 20% was divided into people who either loved or hated the pick.

I used to have a party every year with my friends. But now that the draft isnt just the weekend we cant do it.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used to have a party every year with my friends. But now that the draft isnt just the weekend we cant do it.

I hate the new format. Just make it Saturday through Monday if you are going to have 3 days.

As far as the worst team, it is probably the Jags. I bet the Chargers will be pretty bad this year too.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Freeman is going to be replaced with Bridgewater with how he played today. If TB had a real QB they would be a scary team. They are solid in most areas but QB and a pass rusher

and defenders not gifting games to the opposition

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Freeman is going to be replaced with Bridgewater with how he played today. If TB had a real QB they would be a scary team. They are solid in most areas but QB and a pass rusher

Bridgewater is going to be in Jacksonville with the way Gabbert played. Which will make some team out there at #2 very happy when Clowney drops into their lap.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I felt bad for that guy. It was dumb to even be in the situation, but it was pretty ticky tacky.

Yes yes it was... But this is the NFL.... They overprotect QBs (yes I say this knowing about Brady)..

SY8goat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like to nominate the Redskins.

Or was RGIII not ready to return?
:noidea:

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, I thought SD would be a lot worse. I think the Texans are overrated though.

Mike McCoy was a quarterback for the Utah Utes, and while I'm a USC alum, I followed the Utes growing up. My dad's best friend was friends with him in college and he came to a few of our parties when I was a kid - but he was just the college QB - I didn't even know he'd even be a backup NFL QB.

Tonight, I wanted McCoy to win and Rivers to lose. Don't know why about Rivers. I guess I just got that vibe somewhere and haven't been able to pinpoint it or shake it. I wouldn't be upset if he won, just didn't want him to win. I guess this was a compromise? McCoy (though it could be seen as a collapse) coached well enough to have people think that the Chargers were better than advertised but a Rivers pick 6 stopped it (though 4 TDs were good, even with receiver and opponent INT help).

Can anyone help me? Why have I not liked Rivers for the last few years outside of his play? Is he a douche, jerk, etc.? I know it wasn't because people suggested in 2010 Smith should back him up because of Norv Turner. There's something about him that got me.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike McCoy was a quarterback for the Utah Utes, and while I'm a USC alum, I followed the Utes growing up. My dad's best friend was friends with him in college and he came to a few of our parties when I was a kid - but he was just the college QB - I didn't even know he'd even be a backup NFL QB.

Tonight, I wanted McCoy to win and Rivers to lose. Don't know why about Rivers. I guess I just got that vibe somewhere and haven't been able to pinpoint it or shake it. I wouldn't be upset if he won, just didn't want him to win. I guess this was a compromise? McCoy (though it could be seen as a collapse) coached well enough to have people think that the Chargers were better than advertised but a Rivers pick 6 stopped it (though 4 TDs were good, even with receiver and opponent INT help).

Can anyone help me? Why have I not liked Rivers for the last few years outside of his play? Is he a douche, jerk, etc.? I know it wasn't because people suggested in 2010 Smith should back him up because of Norv Turner. There's something about him that got me.

He is a dick. That is why people don't like him. And his play has really declined. Last night some guys dropped balls they should have caught, but he missed some open guys too. If he has to move at all and throw the ball he is terrible. He missed an easy out route rolling to his right late in the game that would have been a first down. He through it straight into the ground.