• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL upholds Brady's 4 game suspension

realityball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, fair enough, but why isn't the NFL punishing the Colts, like they did the Pats?

Because the NFL opined that the Patriots did it on purpose ... and after denying that the NFL said they still thought it was more "probable than not" that they did ... Tom Brady, in his way, told them to eat sh*t ... and that is now the focus of the NFLs legal case against the entire deflated ball fiasco ...

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the info, but it doesn't tell me that the Colts footballs were actually deflated, maybe I missed that part. The point is the Pats are on trial here, not the Colts. Again, if the Colts footballs were actually deflated, then why aren't they are trial?

Actually it does. 12.30, 12.35, 12.95, & 12.15. Upon discovering that 3 of 4 were underinflated they stopped testing them. Seems to me you would want to test them all.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because the NFL opined that the Patriots did it on purpose ... and after denying that the NFL said they still thought it was more "probable than not" that they did ... Tom Brady, in his way, told them to eat sh*t ... and that is now the focus of the NFLs legal case against the entire deflated ball fiasco ...
Huh??? The Pats did it on purpose and the Colts didn't? Come on, that pretty weak!!

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Losing by 30+ is more interesting to watch than losing by 10+? OK, to each his own I guess.
What the hell does losing by 30+ points, have to do with this tread? Just curious as hell.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the Pats denied deflating the footballs and then Kraft paid the million dollar fine and agreed to have the draft picks taken away. Hmm, that's interesting.

realityball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huh??? The Pats did it on purpose and the Colts didn't? Come on, that pretty weak!!

The Patriots had a ball boy who ate too many Doritos and had to take a wicked piss and took the game balls in the bathroom with him ... and the NFL and everyone outside New England believes he was using a different kind of nozzle

realityball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the Pats denied deflating the footballs and then Kraft paid the million dollar fine and agreed to have the draft picks taken away. Hmm, that's interesting.

Which he now knows wasn't enough to make the crazies go away ...

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You must have missed the part of the Well's report where it confirmed Brady actually had a copy of the rule printed out and given to the equipment guys, to give to the refs to make sure they put the balls at 12.5 - 13.5.

Then why the fuck are the little rats crawling around the refs locker room deflating balls AFTER the balls were supplied to the refs?
You do know that is the whole damn issue, right?

IF the Patriots supplied balls at 12.4lbs and never touched them after the gave them to the refs this is a ref issue not a Brady and Pats issue.

Get a clue, the problem is Pats employees handled the balls when they were off limits.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then why the fuck are the little rats crawling around the refs locker room deflating balls AFTER the balls were supplied to the refs?

IF the Patriots supplied balls at 12.4lbs and never touched them after the gave them to the refs this is a ref issue not a Brady and Pats issue.

Get a clue, the problem is Pats employees handled the balls when they were off limits.

Wholly crap are you way off on this story.

Want to take a guess what Brady was suspended for, I'll give you a hint, it wasn't for an equipment violation.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Patriots had a ball boy who ate too many Doritos and had to take a wicked piss and took the game balls in the bathroom with him ... and the NFL and everyone outside New England believes he was using a different kind of nozzle

Yeah Doritos make make me wanna urinate real bad, I never eat any on long trips, just gallons of coffee

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excuse me OT ... I really thought you were pulling my chain.
Sonny I think answered good enough ... thanks Sonny.
Hey, Sonny is a cool guy, but believe me, I don't believe "everything" he tells me.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Unfortunately the weren't off limits. The QB's get to practice with "their balls" after the refs check them. That's why I'm glad they are going back to the old system. The offials should provide the same game balls to both sides and hand on to them, when balls aren't in play

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OT if you read that link posted , it is showing that 3 out of the Colts balls were under the 12.5 and that the reason that they didn't check them all is because they ran out of time, so the Colts balls were deflated too. @tedman2012 small hands Luck must have hand them deflate the balls

come on sonny 3 out of whatever vs every dam one ? so much so i could tell on tv without knowing about deflate gate . poor pats fans :dhd::dhd::dhd::hellno:

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMFAO!!!! Now that's some funny shit!!! Why didn't he leave the footballs outside the bathroom, with another person!!! Maybe the Doritos on his hands, caused the footballs to become deflated. Oh crap, this is getting better all the time.

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately the weren't off limits. The QB's get to practice with "their balls" after the refs check them. That's why I'm glad they are going back to the old system. The offials should provide the same game balls to both sides and hand on to them, when balls aren't in play

another pats rule for the cheaters .

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
come on sonny 3 out of whatever vs every dam one ? so much so i could tell on tv without knowing about deflate gate . poor pats fans :dhd::dhd::dhd::hellno:

Not every damn one only 11 out of 12 far far from 100%