• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New Cheaters in the NFL........KC Chiefs

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2019 AFC Championship Game: NFL investigating laser pointer at Arrowhead Stadium

Seriously, man?
By Matthew Rewinski@SomeCallMeGoose Jan 22, 2019, 6:00am EST
Share Tweet Share
Share2019 AFC Championship Game: NFL investigating laser pointer at Arrowhead Stadium
tweet share Reddit Pocket Flipboard Email
usa_today_12031644.0.jpg
Jay Biggerstaff-USA TODAY Sports
Somebody got their games mixed up. You know where we could have really used a laser pointer on Sunday?

IN NEW ORLEANS!

Glad to see we’re still doing that whole “using your helmet as a weapon” thing. Good job, good effort.

Anyway, after we all had our nerves battered and fried all the way through overtime Sunday night, seeing the words “Patriots” and “NFL investigation” in the same sentence on Monday is usually not great for the ol’ blood pressure, but it turns out the league may actually be looking into something done *to* the Pats this time.

I know, right???

Kansas City reporter William Joy and his camera team caught a couple pretty intriguing shots of what looks like someone pointing a laser pointer at a few different Patriots players during the game, and by “intriguing” of course I mean “infuriating”.

So just in a few key situations in the final moments of a conference championship game, cool cool cool cool cool.

So while everyone involved - the Chiefs, the Patriots and the NFL - said they weren’t aware of it at the time our pal Will posted those, it didn’t take long before the league decided to check things out a bit closer. Crazy how they can get stuff done so fast when they actually decide they want to, right?

From the Boston Herald:

The NFL is “looking into” a report of a laser beam flashed in Tom Brady’s face during crunch time of last night’s thrilling playoff game against the Kansas City Chiefs.

The green-tinted beam flickered off Brady’s upper body and face twice, video clips tweeted by a reporter from KMBC show.

Brian McCarthy, NFL vice president of communications, told the Herald tonight the league is “looking into the report of the laser beam” and NFL security is taking the lead.

“It didn’t affect the game, as far as we know,” McCarthy added.

This is where we have to do the mandatory disclaimer that every fanbase has some fans that are the absolute worst, but this is the kind of stuff that makes everybody look bad.

We’ll keep you guys posted if anything actually comes up with the NFL’s investigating, but short of finding a video of someone holding their arm out going PEW PEW PEW PEW, it’s hard to see them realistically getting anything else about this.

In the meantime, while a lot of us Patriots fans and New Englanders have a well-deserved reputation for being cocky at best and...let’s say, the jerk store’s all-time best seller at worst, let’s all make sure we’re not this guy.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has the NFL ever finished/started the investigation into the 4 under pressure Colt balls?

They may also need to start an investigation in NO. With all the Goff had head set problems. Those cheating bastages in NO.

The NFL and their investigations are a joke and everyone knows it.

As for the laser pointer if there was one or is one in the SB. I would just hope fans of either team would kick the snot out of the douche that did it.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a sniper.

Tom's lucky.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can’t believe Tom Brady paid someone to shine a laser pointer in his face so he’d have an excuse if the Patriots lost. Dude is an evil genius.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm pretty sure the chiefs organization did not hire fans to point lasers at Brady but ok ....

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was Roger Goodell

I read somewhere that he reserves the right to do whatever the fuck he wants at whatever point in time he feels is appropriate in connection with any NFL player or game.

If players don’t want lasers pointed in their eyes in the middle of a game, well they should have thought about that during the most recent CBA negotiation.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has the NFL ever finished/started the investigation into the 4 under pressure Colt balls?

They may also need to start an investigation in NO. With all the Goff had head set problems. Those cheating bastages in NO.

The NFL and their investigations are a joke and everyone knows it.

As for the laser pointer if there was one or is one in the SB. I would just hope fans of either team would kick the snot out of the douche that did it.

Why don't you stand outside and hold a sign up saying " Here Cowboy fans come bitch about Zeke's suspension in here!"

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucking Douche. Obey the rules next time you fucking piece of shit

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can’t believe Tom Brady paid someone to shine a laser pointer in his face so he’d have an excuse if the Patriots lost. Dude is an evil genius.
You really are stupid.
This was a Belichick engineered master plan if ever I saw one.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pfft... Chiefs fans are sooooooo unoriginal...