• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL upholds Brady's 4 game suspension

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honest question since I only read the first 3 pages and then realized there were 23 more. Does anyone still think that Brady wasn't lying and that he knew nothing about the deflated balls and played no role in it?

realityball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honest question since I only read the first 3 pages and then realized there were 23 more. Does anyone still think that Brady wasn't lying and that he knew nothing about the deflated balls and played no role in it?

Try to keep up ... there were no deflated balls ...

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

jarntt,

I have yet to see any actual evidence he did anything wrong regarding the footballs. What I have seen is a very effective PR campaign by the NFL.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jarntt,

I have yet to see any actual evidence he did anything wrong regarding the footballs. What I have seen is a very effective PR campaign by the NFL.

OK. I wasn't trolling or anything just wondering if this changed everyone's opinion or not

realityball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm struggling with the overwhelming irony of the word "reality" being in your name...

Is it real to conclude the guilt of one who probably directed someone else who may have inconclusively deflated footballs without being seen after said ball's psi where recorded by recall that was questioned and overturned?

Keep up ...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it real to conclude the guilt of one who probably directed someone else who may have inconclusively deflated footballs without being seen after said ball's psi where recorded by recall that was questioned and overturned?

Keep up ...

I have this amazing piece of waterfront property for sale. I haven't told anyone this, but George Wash...errr...Tom Brady slept there once...

realityball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have this amazing piece of waterfront property for sale. I haven't told anyone this, but George Wash...errr...Tom Brady slept there once...

The question was pretty tough I know ... less transfats, a little exercise, get some sleep, and try thinking ... say around tomorrow afternoon ... maybe you'll get a few extra synapses to fire to git ya over the edge ...

Blitzville

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't believe I was, my good man.:suds:

Yeah, you were. You're a jerk and you run your mouth and you're full of shit.

I haven't done this yet but will someone tell me how to "put someone on ignore" because I intend to invoke that right?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, you were. You're a jerk and you run your mouth and you're full of shit.

I haven't done this yet but will someone tell me how to "put someone on ignore" because I intend to invoke that right?

Ummmm what?:scratch:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The question was pretty tough I know ... less transfats, a little exercise, get some sleep, and try thinking ... say around tomorrow afternoon ... maybe you'll get a few extra synapses to fire to git ya over the edge ...

Yeah, but without a glass full of Brady juice in my mouth I just can't get myself to believe such a silly fantasy. So it's everyone in the World that's wrong? Is that what we are thinking here??? League is out to get one of their marquee players and make him look bad and bring the shadow of a scandal upon itself from a SB winner? Really think that's the case?

realityball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, but without a glass full of Brady juice in my mouth I just can't get myself to believe such a silly fantasy. So it's everyone in the World that's wrong? Is that what we are thinking here??? League is out to get one of their marquee players and make him look bad and bring the shadow of a scandal upon itself from a SB winner? Really think that's the case?

The longer this dumbass case goes, the more I'm convinced of some BS going down from the top ... Kraft certainly thinks so ... and I deal in reality, so what the world "thinks" is of very little matter ...

... also, if we continue to play, please don't do that "Brady juice" quip again ... it grossed me out .

.. not that there's anything wrong if you don't mind of course ...

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't it have been easier for reality and NE to just raise thier hands to Jarntts question?

realityball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Jarntt,

I gotta take the dogs out and hit the hay. I'm not into conspiracy theories (usually) and the NFL may handled this just stupid bad, but I can't believe there was never a NFL agenda that included some kind of entrapment using a real small infraction ... or at least a lot smaller than the uproar created in the middle of the playoffs

Here's the originator of Deflategate today:
Chris Mortensen: NFL Investigating Deflategate Was A Mistake | New England Patriots | NESN.com

I'm afraid this ain't gonna end clean ... The NFL will continue with Brady's boneheaded "phone update" and go for suspension .. Brady won't accept ... judge Berman will favor the league and Brady will sue