• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL upholds Brady's 4 game suspension

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You people do realize that if and it will go to federal court that Brady and a team of lawyers could delay this for years right?

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You people do realize that if and it will go to federal court that Brady and a team of lawyers could delay this for years right?

LOL. And the Pats fans decide to double down on the delusion.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
blinders.jpg

so thats your story and your sticking to it huh ? so take off the homer blinder glasses and see things for what they really are bf4l.. brady really cant escape this short of retiring sorry dude

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. And the Pats fans decide to double down on the delusion.

Double down? I am not delusional as ou just said. I stated a fact that apparently you cannot understand.

Fed court cases can take years to settle. That is just fact not fiction.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Double down? I am not delusional as ou just said. I stated a fact that apparently you cannot understand.

Fed court cases can take years to settle. That is just fact not fiction.
the courts dont have to put an injunction on the punishment either .. so he may try the court rout but it may not stop the suspension

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
blinders.jpg

so thats your story and your sticking to it huh ? so take off the homer blinder glasses and see things for what they really are bf4l.. brady really cant escape this short of retiring sorry dude

Misko,

I think he can delay this court date for years. His team of lawyers certainly will and in the end he may just retire after another SB. Who knows. I am just throwing it out there.

Notice I have not said if he is guilty or not.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't matter it will just add to the asterisks is that what you really want??? Brady just needs to stand up like a man...

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Misko,

I think he can delay this court date for years. His team of lawyers certainly will and in the end he may just retire after another SB. Who knows. I am just throwing it out there.

the courts dont have to grant an injunction on the punishment .. they still may hear the case though

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the courts dont have to put an injunction on the punishment either .. so he may try the court rout but it may not stop the suspension

True they do not but in all likelihood they would.

Listen I am not saying he is wrong or right but he could easily deflect this if he chooses. He could easily play all of next year and nothing anyone can do could stop it.

JMO.

Just stating another thought if you agree fine if you think I am being a homer you are wrong. I am just looking at in factual content and what if situations.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True they do not but in all likelihood they would.

Listen I am not saying he is wrong or right but he could easily deflect this if he chooses. He could easily play all of next year and nothing anyone can do could stop it.

JMO.

Just stating another thought if you agree fine if you think I am being a homer you are wrong. I am just looking at in factual content and what if situations.
think about this .. if my company wants to suspend me or fire me your saying all I have to do is take it to federal court and they still have to keep me on the payroll until after the trial .. you dont hear how stupid that sounds do you ?

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL has lawyers too and they have already filed their cases to head this off.

If Brady and the NFLPA somehow did keep it dragging on for years it only adds to the legacy killing nature of it all. He lied, he obstructed, he destroyed evidence, he held the fact that he destroyed that evidence from them for over 4 months, and then kept on lying and trying to get around his just punishment (unlike Kraft who at least took it more like a man than his QB). All that would do is ensure the league didn't do shit for him after he retires and really put a lot of writers in doubt of his HOF bid. It's not good for him at all. Hurts him far more than the league.

But you assume too much. There is no slam dunk that an injunction is granted and he sees the field to open the season.

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
think about this .. if my company wants to suspend me or fire me your saying all I have to do is take it to federal court and they still have to keep me on the payroll until after the trial .. you dont hear how stupid that sounds do you ?

Not to insult you but you are not the starting QB for the New England Patriots. What would happen to you and what would happen to TB are not in the same universe. He has the money and the clout to delay if he chooses too.

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't matter it will just add to the asterisks is that what you really want??? Brady just needs to stand up like a man...

Really dislike a post I made cause I am arguing a different point of view. Your a child. I did not insult anyone nor did I engage in a major argument. Grow a set.

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL has lawyers too and they have already filed their cases to head this off.

If Brady and the NFLPA somehow did keep it dragging on for years it only adds to the legacy killing nature of it all. He lied, he obstructed, he destroyed evidence, he held the fact that he destroyed that evidence from them for over 4 months, and then kept on lying and trying to get around his just punishment (unlike Kraft who at least took it more like a man than his QB). All that would do is ensure the league didn't do shit for him after he retires and really put a lot of writers in doubt of his HOF bid. It's not good for him at all. Hurts him far more than the league.

But you assume too much. There is no slam dunk that an injunction is granted and he sees the field to open the season.

That is by far the best reply back to me and one I can relate and understand. TY for that.

On the other hand do you think Brady and his team of Kraft paid lawyers are not in the same situation and ready to offer a different look?

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really dislike a post I made cause I am arguing a different point of view. Your a child. I did not insult anyone nor did I engage in a major argument. Grow a set.
Whoa a little sensitive hey? Simple question how would his legacy look if he dodged this? Think about it.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Misko,

You must think this is the frame up of the century if you think it's going to be in the courts for "years". If Tom is so plainly innocent it shouldn't take very long for his lawyers to prove it should it? What would be the advantage to his lawyers attempting to keep it in the court for years? That is the last thing Brady or the Patriots would want. Kraft was tired of this circus a week after it first began, could you imagine Belichek, Brady and Kraft fielding questions for "years"? Not gonna happen.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Maybe or maybe not. Does not matter because this isn't going to court.