• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Undrafted Free Agency

-AC-

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I just realized you meant Dion Bailey. Not worried at all. He won't make the team IMO.

He is a tweener... Not quite fast enough to play Safety effectively, yet not quite big enough to play LB effectively... However with that said, he can be a very good situational player for the hawks, not to mention a possible ST's ACE...

I also want to say, as a huge SC fan, Bailey, Uko and Grimble all blew it coming out early! None of them should have been in the draft, and they all made incredibly emotional and erractic decisions to declare (I knew it as soon as they declared it was incredibly stupid)... I wish them all the best, but they have nobody to blame but themselves for where they have ended up...

-AC-

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
And someone needs to pick up Colt Lyerla and convert his ass to LB (where he was always meant to be)...

luckyluke22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
What's the word on signing more than 4 UDFA's. With players reporting for workouts now, when I we have to be at the 90 man roster limit?

-AC-

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
What's the word on signing more than 4 UDFA's. With players reporting for workouts now, when I we have to be at the 90 man roster limit?

I think they were able to leave 90 in San Fran and add the newbies to the Santa Clara branch... :noidea:

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe that the players on IR don't count. I don't know for sure though.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Isaiah Crowell - RB - Hornets

NFL.com's Bryan Fischer ranks Cleveland's addition of Alabama State RB Isaiah Crowell as the top UDFA signing of 2014.

Crowell, a former-five star recruit, slipped out of the draft due his off-field transgressions. "A former SEC freshman of the year at Georgia, he's proved to be a strong runner who can take it the distance," Fischer wrote. "He's not as adept as others at catching the ball out of the backfield, but he's a nice overall player who could stick as a backup behind Ben Tate." Rounding out the writer's top five UDFA signing list was Stanford LB Shane Skov (49ers), Texas DE Jackson Jeffcoat (Seahawks), LSU DT Anthony Johnson (Dolphins), and South Carolina DT Kelcy Quarles (Giants).
Source: NFL.com

May 12 - 9:58 PM