• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL trade deadline

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will turn 28 just before the season starts next year. Really high motor. Reminds me of some of my motorcycle buddy's. I don't expect it but I wouldn't mind.
You get Crosby in here you can start having deep playoff run conversations. An absolute dog with like you said, the highest of motors.

Probably cost us a 1st, a 3rd, and a future pick.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont see why AP would gut his draft - giving up two top 100 picks - for a player who wont move the needle that much in terms of overall defense.

Not that Maxx Crosby isnt good - he is - but he isnt 1st and 3rd rounder good. He also wouldnt be going to a team that is only missing a dlineman.

We’d still be stuck with a sieve like secondary, and would have two less picks to address it with.

Hard hard pass at that price.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont see why AP would gut his draft - giving up two top 100 picks - for a player who wont move the needle that much in terms of overall defense.

Not that Maxx Crosby isnt good - he is - but he isnt 1st and 3rd rounder good. He also wouldnt be going to a team that is only missing a dlineman.

We’d still be stuck with a sieve like secondary, and would have two less picks to address it with.

Is he really gutting it if we still have a 2nd and a 3rd to play with? I don't see him getting moved anyway.

What if I worded it like this: Would you trade a 1st in the mid 20s and Jahan Dotson for Crosby?

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I must have misread. I thought the deal that was mentioned was a first, third, and future pick for Crosby.

I’m not sure I’d trade a first for him either though, considering AP is batting 1.000 with his first round picks.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I must have misread. I thought the deal that was mentioned was a first, third, and future pick for Crosby.

I’m not sure I’d trade a first for him either though, considering AP is batting 1.000 with his first round picks.
No, you read it correctly. I was kinda saying the 3rd we got from Philly for Jahan, so essentially a 1st and Jahan.

I do understand that Adam could probably get more out of a 3rd than Philly is getting out of Dotson.

I'd do it, but I understand those that wouldn't based on the current belief in Adam.

I'm just a huge Crosby fan. He's exactly the type of player Dan Quinn looks for.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

this is the first time you've shocked me. maybe the draft comp is a bit much, but you put Maxx on a team that's already good, for instance...us...
he's myles garrett, TJ Watt....a game wrecker

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, you read it correctly. I was kinda saying the 3rd we got from Philly for Jahan, so essentially a 1st and Jahan.

I do understand that Adam could probably get more out of a 3rd than Philly is getting out of Dotson.

I'd do it, but I understand those that wouldn't based on the current belief in Adam.

I'm just a huge Crosby fan. He's exactly the type of player Dan Quinn looks for.

there's only 2 guys better than Max right now at pass rusher

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is the first time you've shocked me. maybe the draft comp is a bit much, but you put Maxx on a team that's already good, for instance...us...
he's myles garrett, TJ Watt....a game wrecker

His stats dont suggest that. He didnt seem like a game wrecker the last time the clmmanders played the raiders.

Granted: i dont remember when that was, and I also dont watch any raiders games.

I just am not sure who he makes better. I also remember when we supposedly had an all star dline and sucked because our secondary was garbage.

I guess I’m more inclined to see what AP can do with the draft picks it would take to get him.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His stats dont suggest that. He didnt seem like a game wrecker the last time the clmmanders played the raiders.

Granted: i dont remember when that was, and I also dont watch any raiders games.

I just am not sure who he makes better. I also remember when we supposedly had an all star dline and sucked because our secondary was garbage.

I guess I’m more inclined to see what AP can do with the draft picks it would take to get him.

he would help the secondary tremendously -- that's who he makes better.
you could even say he's what we hoped Chase Young would have been.
his stats are great, i get it, you don't watch a lot of raiders games -- but Maxx is the real deal.
i respect your opinion, im just saying Maxx is the truth.
i'd be shocked if anyone would be angry -- if we got him with just a 1st.
i'm cool with drafting our own --- just saying Maxx is legit

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That third is not Filthys.. it is ours. Jahan is gone so it is completely independent.