• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Team & Cap Draft 3 : CHAT

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Umm, because my fat finger must have hit it while scrolling on the phone - cause I didn't do that on purpose.....

Damn I was excited I might have done something correct

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, I spent some time researching Roger Brown, how is this guy not drafted in every draft? He was an excellent player and it's kind of a surprise he's not a hall of famer. He played 10 seasons and is credited with more than 100 sacks as a DT. He once sacked Bart Starr seven times in one game. He was also one of the better run defenders in the game. He was actually a part of the original fearsome foursome and then the Rams version as well. He was also the first player in the league to have a playing weight of 300 pounds. The guy was really good!

#NOSDOIGETBONUSPOINTS :whistle: :dhd:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, I spent some time researching Roger Brown, how is this guy not drafted in every draft? He was an excellent player and it's kind of a surprise he's not a hall of famer. He played 10 seasons and is credited with more than 100 sacks as a DT. He once sacked Bart Starr seven times in one game. He was also one of the better run defenders in the game. He was actually a part of the original fearsome foursome and then the Rams version as well. He was also the first player in the league to have a playing weight of 300 pounds. The guy was really good!

Lolzzzz

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

These cats have no love for the old guys. That's why Nos gets so much shit.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My grandpa actually had a buddy that knew a friend and his wife’s cousin knew Roger. He said he was a lot smaller in person

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thats not true... It is not that old players are not liked, it is that they are liked more inconsistently... You have to be one of the greats otherwise you are forgotten... unless there is a cool story... then people love the player..

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually love a lot of the older players. Would really like to see what stats would look like now. If they recorded stats like sacks pre 1982. But you know i like the older players