• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Sunday Ticket

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is more then likely the last season Directv owns the rights and you would think they would make it available for purchase to everyone on the streaming app with that being said I hope ESPN+ buys the rights

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wherever it goes it will cost more to get Direct tv was paying a billion a year for the rights :suds:

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good

I used to love DirectTV but nowadays I think Sunday Ticket is the only justification for getting it.

I’d pay $30/month for a Sunday Ticket app.
I will this year again get Game Pass and be able to watch every game. Cost me $49 this year.....

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not the same. If you know a student you can stream it for $100 for the season, live.
thats the problem most people don't want a satellite dish and there should be no stipulation on who can purchase the NFL Streaming app and the price is B'S with Directv

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No interest in apps.

Just Cable me Marge.

Love Sunday Ticket. I paid $150 last year.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are typically 15 games on. Try and watch them all at once!

Piece of cake. Pick the big 5 AM games, record all, skip commercials, halftime and even between plays. Then you're ready for the PM slate.

Of course you'd need my 12 barrelled PVR. But I have one.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Piece of cake. Pick the big 5 AM games, record all, skip commercials, halftime and even between plays. Then you're ready for the PM slate.

Of course you'd need my 12 barrelled PVR. But I have one.
Record them? Then they're not live! Thank you for making my point!

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Record them? Then they're not live! Thank you for making my point!

Ah, they are live enough and I NEVER watch a live broadcast.

I finish up the AM games at most 1/2 hour after PM games start.

PM games are finished up while late game records as I eat dinner.

Thank you for allowing me to prove my point.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
My setup the past few years is VPN set to Brazil and getting NFL Gamepass International for $100.

That gives you all the features of NFL Gamepass along with being able to watch the games live.

It has downsides of course like having to have the VPN set to a country outside of North America to watch anything on it which could limit you to watching games on your PC or phone depending on your setup.

And while the quality of the stream is pretty good if you pick a country with a low ping and have a good connection it's still not on cable TV level of quality.

One area where NFL Gamepass shines for me is when it comes to rewatching games. I love the game in 40 minutes option because it cuts out all the fluff and basically goes from snap to snap while just showing replays of big or meaningful plays.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My setup the past few years is VPN set to Brazil and getting NFL Gamepass International for $100.

That gives you all the features of NFL Gamepass along with being able to watch the games live.

It has downsides of course like having to have the VPN set to a country outside of North America to watch anything on it which could limit you to watching games on your PC or phone depending on your setup.

And while the quality of the stream is pretty good if you pick a country with a low ping and have a good connection it's still not on cable TV level of quality.

One area where NFL Gamepass shines for me is when it comes to rewatching games. I love the game in 40 minutes option because it cuts out all the fluff and basically goes from snap to snap while just showing replays of big or meaningful plays.
I used to get Gamepass live version while in Japan. They figured me out. I do enjoy being to watch a game any time I want.
Patriots have some new players. I may go and watch some of the games they played last year.
Also, NE's 1st opponent this year is Miami. I will watch last years games again.....