• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Playoffs Rd 1: Minnesota @ Green Bay

NFL Playoffs Rd 1: Minnesota @ Green Bay

• Total voters

Tacoma_canuck

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think holding AP to 99 yds and the offense had more to do with the Packers winning than which QB was playing for the Vikings. Ponder wouldn't have made enough of a difference.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ponder also blew goats the first game, throwing two interceptions in the redzone.

This just in...Woodson didn't play last week...and the Packers didn't smoke the run game from the first snap on last week.

This week, see above, think the opposite. There were no guarantees tonight with Ponder in, but IMO there was almost a guarantee with Joe Webb in there. Sorry Vikes(not really).

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
I think holding AP to 99 yds and the offense had more to do with the Packers winning than which QB was playing for the Vikings. Ponder wouldn't have made enough of a difference.

That's preposterous, Ponder would have made all the difference.
Did you see the game? You really think Webb put up the same game Ponder would have? lol

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
Ponder also blew goats the first game, throwing two interceptions in the redzone.

This just in...Woodson didn't play last week...and the Packers didn't smoke the run game from the first snap on last week.

This week, see above, think the opposite. There were no guarantees tonight with Ponder in, but IMO there was almost a guarantee with Joe Webb in there. Sorry Vikes(not really).

There was in fact a guarantee that Webb would suck..lol
Some of us always knew it.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's preposterous, Ponder would have made all the difference.
Did you see the game? You really think Webb put up the same game Ponder would have? lol

I'm not really sure your receivers were open enough to make that big of a difference, but it was pretty hard to tell with Webb throwing the ball straight up in the air. Honestly it was a terrible break for the Vikes to lose Ponder.

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
I'm not really sure your receivers were open enough to make that big of a difference, but it was pretty hard to tell with Webb throwing the ball straight up in the air. Honestly it was a terrible break for the Vikes to lose Ponder.

Yeah it was, I want the vCash I bet back...lol

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Or straight into the ground. :L Sheesh. How the hell is that dude a #2 QB? :noidea:

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1

They were open enough to move the chains. But who knows, we'll have to see what next season brings.

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
Or straight into the ground. :L Sheesh. How the hell is that dude a #2 QB? :noidea:

Grandfathered in this season. I'm sure he's gone and the Hyphen moves up, or they bring in a veteran next season.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I know is Woodson is one lucky genetic freak. Dude re-breaks a collar bone at his age, shows up for his first game after sitting 9, and the defense completely changes. Not only that, the only time he had a decent 1 on 1 angle with AP, he wrangled the best RB in the league down like a champ and hopped back up with a spring in his step. WTF?

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
All I know is Woodson is one lucky genetic freak. Dude re-breaks a collar bone at his age, shows up for his first game after sitting 9, and the defense completely changes. Not only that, the only time he had a decent 1 on 1 angle with AP, he wrangled the best RB in the league down like a champ and hopped back up with a spring in his step. WTF?

He's a good one for sure..Too bad these guys have to get old. lol
Same thing with Winfield for us, defense is totally changed without him, but he's another one who's only got a year, maybe two left.

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

27207106.jpg