• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Pickems--Playoffs

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright fellas, here are the results for those eligible to win the whole kitten kaboodle:

2 teams that were 7-3 heading into the SB did not pick a SB prediction. Those were Steelers Pride and corn train, thus they were both eliminated. One 6-4 team also failed to make a pick, wild turkey, so he was also eliminated.

Schmoopy had a one game advantage but failed to pick NE as the winner so he dropped to 7-4. Bksballer, mother marge and micro all chose NE to win so they all moved to 7-4 as well. So, with a 4-way tie, I added up all 3 of the tiebreaker scores, the 2 conf championship games and the SB. I took the actual score of each game and and added points for each point off. So if a score was actually 10-7 and a team predicted 14-10, they would have a total of 7 points off for that game. It doesn't matter which direction they were off, I just added how many they were off by. So if someone else predicted 6-10, they also received 7 points.

Schmoopy had a total combined score of 48 points off the actual scores. Bksballer had a total combined score of 39 points off the actual scores. mother marge had a total combined score of 35 points off the actual scores. And the winner, microwahevo, had a total combined score of 32 points off the actual scores.

So congrats to me as I was this year's playoff pickems!! Yay! However, since I now help out gobigred(the SportsHoopla Bookie) that 3k vCash doesn't matter too much. So I have made an executive decision to give it to the 2nd place finisher, mother marge. So congrats as you're getting a nice 3k raise in your vcash.

Hope everyone had fun during the entire NFL season for pickems. I will be doing this again next year so if u didn't win, u have another shot next year. Thanks everyone for your efforts and dedication.
....OMFG.....!,.........thank you micro,.........I had to do a double-read..!,.........where do I start..?,.....I'd like to thank = my mother, my father.......my kitty (Krotch),......my agent,.....hammered for not banning mee...!,.....all my fellow hooplans,.......unkle-$onny for not breaking my legs,......the world champ PATRIOTS,......the GOAT = Tom Brady,.........Pete Carroll for that stupid play-call,........tex ,for attending AA with mee,....all my neighbors in our trailer-park,.....father-Murphy,...........and my lord Je$us,......*MM breaks down and cries*...!

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.....can I settle for $300 in real ca$h.......so I can pay Unkle-$onny off........?,........*MM looks under pinto for bomb*.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
....OMFG.....!,.........thank you micro,.........I had to do a double-read..!,.........where do I start..?,.....I'd like to thank = my mother, my father.......my kitty (Krotch),......my agent,.....hammered for not banning mee...!,.....all my fellow hooplans,.......unkle-$onny for not breaking my legs,......the world champ PATRIOTS,......the GOAT = Tom Brady,.........Pete Carroll for that stupid play-call,........tex ,for attending AA with mee,....all my neighbors in our trailer-park,.....father-Murphy,...........and my lord Je$us,......*MM breaks down and cries*...!

maybe you can give that damn cat a bath finally. :L

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
......" I'M =========GOING TO POPEYE'S"...!!!,..........*disney-music/plays in background*.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now don't go fucking all that vcash away.

Welp, looks like you've already got "big" plans for it.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now don't go fucking all that vcash away.

Welp, looks like you've already got "big" plans for it.

......thank you, micro,.......that was very considerate/generous of you,.........I will always ~cherish~ this moment,........now (like Russell Wilson said), I'll have to wait 7-months for football to start,.....or....is there a SportsHoopla/general-store here............I need a new toilet for my trailer. :yahoo:

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just wanted to take the time to give a big thanks to you Micro for all the hard work that went towards this Pickem this year! Really enjoyed it.

And congrats for winning it...was it rigged? :D

And Nice move passing the win to Mother Marge.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just wanted to take the time to give a big thanks to you Micro for all the hard work that went towards this Pickem this year! Really enjoyed it.

And congrats for winning it...was it rigged? :D

And Nice move passing the win to Mother Marge.

........I second that...!,.......thanks again and great job, micro,........a lot of hard work/patience must of gone into doing this for the whole season,........"God ble$$ YOU"......!,........ps,.......how can I V-tip you...?.........lemme know how much.....(serious).

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was one dumbass play call away from winning it all!

Congrats micro on the win! :yahoo::suds: