• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL...Not Patriots News

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read an article back in April where the author felt that believed that the Chiefs would have everything go their way and get that three peat Lombardi. He mentioned that the HOF committee would never give Kraft the votes he needed to get in and believes that Goodell is behind it.

Like I always say, everything depends on what side of the fence that you're standing. Stand on the NE side of the fence and you can argue everything that's ever gone against them. Stand on the other side and you believe that they always cheated to win.

You don't think that suspending Brady for four games and the Patriots still winning the SB didn't sizzle Goodell?

People forget that he's a loyal Jets fan. He was the Jets' team lawyer when BB jumped ship from NY to NE.
I never forget.....

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Surprise, Surprise, Surprise...................................

Seahawks, Vikings, Chiefs and Steelers are all 3-0 this morning.
poop toss GIF

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reading NFL Transactions this morning.

Browns, Saints, Steelers, Cardinals all have signed OTs.

None have signed any of the available free agent OTs.

Must be more than we know. Browns and Cards have both lost starting OTs.

Why haven't they grabbed OTs off another team's PS? Because they are moving their own PS OTs to the 53 man roster and want these new guys to show what they can do against the next level and not take a chance of signing an unknown to their 53 man roster. We're heading into week four and the IRs are already starting to pile up. The 11/5 trade deadline will be here before we know it. That same week will be Week 9. Don't blink, you just might miss Thanksgiving.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6'8" 335-350 lbs OT 30 years old. Hasn't played in a couple years after a torn Achilles, wants to come back. Could be cheap. I say throw him a million and practice him for a few weeks to see if he's got...anything.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6'8" 335-350 lbs OT 30 years old. Hasn't played in a couple years after a torn Achilles, wants to come back. Could be cheap. I say throw him a million and practice him for a few weeks to see if he's got...anything.

Can he get insurance? Can't play in the NFL without insurance.
Does his pre-existing condition from the "complications" prevent him from getting insurance?

Once a player accepts an insurance payout for a career-ending injury, it may prevent him from getting a new insurance policy.
This is kind of like when you total your car and decide to repair it, you can no longer insure it for total coverage - they only pay total loss once.....

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3