• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL MVP update

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said Matt Ryan will win and is a lock now. His schedule was way too easy for him not to win.

Rodgers had a nice walk off bomb win but the two dropped TD's from Adams killed his stats so he's out.
Brady stats were terrible today but he got the win. He's now out of the race.

If Elliot has a 200+ yard and 2 TD performance tonight vs the Bucs he can get back into the conversation maybe.
Ryan got through the tough part of his schedule and still had monster numbers. The only that's going to hurt him the last few weeks is he probably won't be playing the whole game

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady certainly didn't do anything to help his cause today. He looked terrible to start the game.
So far from today's outcomes Ryan is the leader IMO.
Let's see what Dak does as he's a perfect 9-9 early.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady certainly didn't do anything to help his cause today. He looked terrible to start the game.
So far from today's outcomes Ryan is the leader IMO.
Let's see what Dak does as he's a perfect 9-9 early.

Dak won't get it. Hell, he's not even the most valuable on his own team.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1.) Ryan
2.) Rodgers
3.) Brady
4.) EE
5.) Dak

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say Rodgers has been more valuable by definition to his own team since he has a terrible defense, and below average head coach. However, they won't give it too him since Ryan has slightly better numbers but a far superior supporting group.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say Rodgers has been more valuable by definition to his own team since he has a terrible defense, and below average head coach. However, they won't give it too him since Ryan has slightly better numbers but a far superior supporting group.
I doubt either of them will actually win it even though both deserve it more than Brady

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt either of them will actually win it even though both deserve it more than Brady

Brady won't get it because of the 4 missed games. He had to be all time great or far superior to the competition to win the MVP and he wasn't.

I think the award should no longer be controlled by a bunch of guys who probably never even played or coached in the NFL in their life in the media. To me it would be more important to be named the most outstanding player by the coaches and players than MVP by pencil pushers.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady won't get it because of the 4 missed games. He had to be all time great or far superior to the competition to win the MVP and he wasn't.

I think the award should no longer be controlled by a bunch of guys who probably never even played or coached in the NFL in their life in the media. To me it would be more important to be named the most outstanding player by the coaches and players than MVP by pencil pushers.
I don't disagree but because it's media that's why I think Brady or MAYBE Carr wins

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't disagree but because it's media that's why I think Brady or MAYBE Carr wins

I guess we shall find out soon. Rodgers has made exciting here late that's for sure.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you could make the argument that Alex Mack is the MVP of the Atlanta offense.

SeizeTheCarp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Packers win next week, they almost have to give to Rodgers. Basically because of three simple words: "run the table". Seriously, the Packers were mired in a four game losing streak. Then Rodgers not only issues that phrase, but backs it up with a six game winning streak? And dominates some of the upper echelon defenses in the league while doing it? That's some prophetic stuff right there. That's almost as impressive as calling your shot in baseball six times. So don't fool yourself, I promise you those three little words will be ringing loud and clear as they vote for MVP. Run. The. Table.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
74241810.jpg

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any MVP list without David Johnson in the top 5 is invalid. 2000+ yards & 20 TDs with 1 game to go.

pumpkinhead33793

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Packers win next week, they almost have to give to Rodgers. Basically because of three simple words: "run the table". Seriously, the Packers were mired in a four game losing streak. Then Rodgers not only issues that phrase, but backs it up with a six game winning streak? And dominates some of the upper echelon defenses in the league while doing it? That's some prophetic stuff right there. That's almost as impressive as calling your shot in baseball six times. So don't fool yourself, I promise you those three little words will be ringing loud and clear as they vote for MVP. Run. The. Table.
He never actually guaranteed they would run the table. Just that they needed to and that they had the ability to. A lot of players say that. The media just listens more when it's a popular player.

SeizeTheCarp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He never actually guaranteed they would run the table. Just that they needed to and that they had the ability to. A lot of players say that. The media just listens more when it's a popular player.
Where did I say he guaranteed it? And no, he didn't just say they needed to. He said that he felt that they could. You know, it's amazing that his leadership has been called into question by some. But when a player of his caliber says something like this, it almost becomes self-fulfilling. Just like a couple years ago when he said R-E-L-A-X. It's like he says he's going to put the team on his back and do what needs to be done. And he is able to get the job done.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any MVP list without David Johnson in the top 5 is invalid. 2000+ yards & 20 TDs with 1 game to go.

If the cards were in the playoffs he would be in the conversation no diggity. He will end up wining offensive player of the year for the NFC.