• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: NFL. Free agency tracker thread 2024

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kearse would have been nice, not a fan of Lewis
Agreed.
I am not sure Chinn is the answer at strong safety. Not sure what Quinn has in store.
I like the Chinn signing though.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed.
I am not sure Chinn is the answer at strong safety. Not sure what Quinn has in store.
I like the Chinn signing though.

I agree with you, How they got Chinn for only a year is amazing. I think they upgrade next year or at least get someone more rangy.
Man, there are some great athletes at OT in this draft, maybe we take a guy that can start his 2nd year

RedskinzDan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still waiting for them to pick up a New Name during free agency. So, from that stand point they have failed me so far.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the looks of these contracts we will have alot of cap each year ..

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A bunch of us were figuring how much money was left using Sportrac. I think most of us did not see 5 guys at the bottom that they did not have annual salaries for, now 6 guys adding Wagner to the list.

It will be Thanksgiving before I memorize all the new players numbers.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Surprise the Bobby Wagner signing didn't draw more discussion. He is a stud and a one year deal is perfect.

Peters is doing exactly what smart football people do. As I've said over and over again the way to draft is to leave your depth chart out of the draft room and take the BPA. You fill needs in free agency and that's exactly what they have already done and you draft the best player regardless of position. Now if they are close sure you pick for need but do not draft a lesser player just to fill a need, or perceived need in the future as Idiot Ron did when he reached for Mathis.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Surprise the Bobby Wagner signing didn't draw more discussion. He is a stud and a one year deal is perfect.

Peters is doing exactly what smart football people do. As I've said over and over again the way to draft is to leave your depth chart out of the draft room and take the BPA. You fill needs in free agency and that's exactly what they have already done and you draft the best player regardless of position. Now if they are close sure you pick for need but do not draft a lesser player just to fill a need, or perceived need in the future as Idiot Ron did when he reached for Mathis.
Nice to see you friend!