• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: NFL. Free agency tracker thread 2024

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol. So no to Fashnu for 36 and 40? ok.
Not tracking....you asked do we hit on every pick. You and I know that we don't.

Is Fashnu the next Trent Williams? So Fashnu is a CANT MISS generational talent? Fashnu won't be there in the 20's either.

Again, I see the 36th and 40th pick and I see 2 starters. Pick the positions Dean...we are awful.

You have Fashnu and Smith in your head. Its a pointless discussion.

I am going to disagree with you 99% of the time...or...that is what history here has shown.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not tracking....you asked do we hit on every pick. You and I know that we don't.

Is Fashnu the next Trent Williams? So Fashnu is a CANT MISS generational talent? Fashnu won't be there in the 20's either.

Again, I see the 36th and 40th pick and I see 2 starters. Pick the positions Dean...we are awful.

You have Fashnu and Smith in your head. Its a pointless discussion.

I am going to disagree with you 99% of the time...or...that is what history here has shown.

if his medicals check out, he is a top tackle in this class. IMO I would do it.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if his medicals check out, he is a top tackle in this class. IMO I would do it.
Again, not tracking your mindset.

I don't do hypotheticals...that is your thing.

If Fashnu is the best tackle as you say...alt could also make that case, how would 36 and 40 get you the best tackle in the 2024 draft?

It wouldn't.

If this is another hypothetical...let me know and I will stop responding. I am not going to waste my time.

The 36th and 40th will get you back in the 20s. Fashnu is a top 10 pick..probably.

What is your point? Who do we burn 2 picks on to draft?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, not tracking your mindset.

I don't do hypotheticals...that is your thing.

If Fashnu is the best tackle as you say...alt could also make that case, how would 36 and 40 get you the best tackle in the 2024 draft?

It wouldn't.

If this is another hypothetical...let me know and I will stop responding. I am not going to waste my time.

The 36th and 40th will get you back in the 20s. Fashnu is a top 10 pick..probably.

What is your point?

kbso and I were talking about it, about Fashu. You jumped in. We were talking hypotheticals about trading up. You didn't have to jump in if you didnt want to talk about it. Hypotheticals are not just my thing. The board is doing mock drafts and trades all the time. THis is what kbso and I were talking about.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
kbso and I were talking about it, about Fashu. You jumped in. We were talking hypotheticals about trading up. You didn't have to jump in if you didnt want to talk about it. Hypotheticals are not just my thing. The board is doing mock drafts and trades all the time. THis is what kbso and I were talking about.
Again, I am not tracking.

If fashnu is a top tackle in this draft, why would be slip to the 20's over a pulled quad? That doesn't make any sense. If it does to you great.

The post i responded to was 586. There is no mention of Fashnu.
You mentioned him in post 596 for the first time to me.

I was debating you on signing Smith and trading the 36th and 40th. You threw in fashnu in post 596 in your discussion with me.

You are the main poster who dives into hypotheticals mostly. It's your calling card. Mock drafts are one thing, but you make a habit out of going down rabbit holes. It's your thing. Don't let me stop you. It's not my thing.

As discussed before, I am a more straightforward poster and that is not your thing.

If this is an exercise in hypothetical trades, hypothetical drops on draft days, hypothetical free agent signings all rolled into..yes, you are right, I need to stay in my own lane. I don't do hypothetical situations that involve 5 what is. You do you.

My apologies...fire away. I am done here.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If someone I really like falls or if there is a huge run on tackles, I probably jump in. Other than that, I'm staying put.

FA isn't over. We'll see.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, I am not tracking.

If fashnu is a top tackle in this draft, why would be slip to the 20's over a pulled quad? That doesn't make any sense. If it does to you great.

The post i responded to was 586. There is no mention of Fashnu.
You mentioned him in post 596 for the first time to me.

I was debating you on signing Smith and trading the 36th and 40th. You threw in fashnu in post 596 in your discussion with me.

You are the main poster who dives into hypotheticals mostly. It's your calling card. Mock drafts are one thing, but you make a habit out of going down rabbit holes. It's your thing. Don't let me stop you. It's not my thing.

As discussed before, I am a more straightforward poster and that is not your thing.

If this is an exercise in hypothetical trades, hypothetical drops on draft days, hypothetical free agent signings all rolled into..yes, you are right, I need to stay in my own lane. I don't do hypothetical situations that involve 5 what is. You do you.

My apologies...fire away. I am done here.
What's funny about the post?

For the millionth time..not tracking.

Probably need to go on ignore as I am incapable of following your reasoning.

You do you though..

Thanks and have a nice day good sir.

Last edited:

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Falcons acquired WR Rondale Moore in exchange for QB Desmond Ridder.
The rare player-for-player trade sends Moore to the Falcons as yet another weapon for Kirk Cousins after Atlanta previously signed Darnell Mooney. They are beefing up what had been an undermanned receiver corps, though it’s fair to question how big of an addition Moore really is. Under-utilized and frequently banged up in Arizona, 5-foot-7 Moore has still managed at least 40 catches each of the past three years. He was not playing for creative offensive minds in Arizona. The Falcons not only have Cousins, but the latest Sean McVay disciple in Zac Robinson. With Moore still somehow only 24 years old (in June), you can keep the Dynasty league candle burning just a little bit longer.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think we do.

No, I agree.

I trust Peters/Newmark more than any other GM...including Rivera, over the past 25 years.

It is about quantity...not quality right now. Giving up the 36th and 40th pick to me doesn't make sense and I don't believe Peters won't do it. The 36th and 40th picks could and probably would start. This is a good draft and the 36th and 40th are gold for a team as bad as we are. You have it in your head that only a 1st round LT could start. You are wrong.

We are are worst than you think Dean. You always think we are better than we are. You do it every year.

Your golden GM Rivera destroyed this team..just like I said. Grabbing the 5th rated OT over the 7th doesn't make sense...UNLESS...Peters/Newmark know something we don't.
wow,you did,nt trust riveria.how shocking.:lol:

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How you guys feeling about the Howell trade?

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any updates on the yiadom visit?

Would be a good pick up.