• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Draft

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two OL in the first 3 rounds. Hope at least one of them sticks. No real issues with the others. Almost all on offense so far which is the unit with the most need to improve.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think vannett will make it as a blocker at least, but he can catch too. Wilson hands of stone still drops easy passes and looks as if he will drop the ones he does catch too.

As far as the ol go, if they cant get 5 nfl caliber starters cable should be tossed out on his butt.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Off.

I like the reed pick. Also think gentlemen there were games where not stopping the run hurt us.

I love Procise. I was clammering for him to win the heisman with Zaire out. He helped make Kizer look good.

Vannet is a head scratcher for sure but helps TE depth. Maybe moving Jimmy to wr?????

Ill pull up odhiambo scouting report

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We haven't had a blocking TE in a while now.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We haven't had a blocking TE in a while now.

Yeah Luke Willson was our best "blocking" TE so that speaks loud and clear. Strong feeling Graham wont be ready for the season opener.

Still scratching my head about not taking a LBer with one of our top 100 picks. maybe there wasn't one worth taking in the top 100 when they were picking?

Our first two picks i give it a B
Our last 3 i give it a C-

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or else they're not worried because they feel someone like Pierre-Louis will be ready to step into the role and not miss a beat?

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Luke Willson was our best "blocking" TE so that speaks loud and clear. Strong feeling Graham wont be ready for the season opener.

Still scratching my head about not taking a LBer with one of our top 100 picks. maybe there wasn't one worth taking in the top 100 when they were picking?

Our first two picks i give it a B
Our last 3 i give it a C-

Or it's more than a rumor that Frank Clark will be moving to LB and they're confindent in that. WHo knows.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or it's more than a rumor that Frank Clark will be moving to LB and they're confindent in that. WHo knows.

Clark doesn't fit the normal mold for a Hawks LB, he is not fast for a LB, matter of fact his is slow at 4.8 40. 273 pounds is also pretty heavy for a LBer. But who knows maybe he is down to like 255 or something and his speed has improved by 3 tenths of a second in the 40? lol

Ok found this, something i had not seen.

he must be ripped, that is if 90% of the weight he lost was fat and not muscle. Can't wait to see him on the field.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C.J. Prosise might give Grawls all he can handle, Watch how shifty this guy is in tight spaces and i think that's what made Marshawn such a beast. He wouldn't allow you to get any leverage on him because he could juke you in a phone booth. Meaning you could be face to face with Marshawn and still couldn't get a clean hit on him. Prosise has that trait also. Just watch this Highlight video AND he has a second gear.

He was a safety so it's not like he has a lot of experience as a RB and should continue to improve. Wow.

Last edited:

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C.J. Prosise might give Grawls all he can handle, Watch how shifty this guy is in tight spaces and i think that's what made Marshawn such a beast. He wouldn't allow you to get any leverage on him because he could juke you in a phone booth. Meaning you could be face to face with Marshawn and still couldn't get a clean hit on him. Prosise has that trait also. Just watch this Highlight video AND he has a second gear.

He was a safety so it's not like he has a lot of experience as a RB and should continue to improve. Wow.

If he does get the Starting spot. I might have a 1a and 1b as my favorite hawk

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wow he looks pretty good ... Rawls and this guy could be a nice 1-2 punch ...

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First two are some what useful as role players, last two won't make the roster I bet.

Schneider described Reed as being “clearly the best run defender in this draft.” I guess they almost took him in the 1st round with there 32nd pick....

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First two are some what useful as role players, last two won't make the roster I bet.

wow that's very uninformed of you :P

You should do some research on Nick Vannett, you will be shocked. Some had him as the 2nd best TE in this draft. He is not a "fast" TE but has good hands and is strong. I don't see how he DOESN'T make the team. Hands are better than Willson's, Best Blocking TE all ready on this team. Until Graham is 100% he will split 50/50 with Wilson i bet and makes the roster easily.

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Son of a Bitch. We might have a stud

2016 NFL Draft Profile: Rees Odhiambo

I am surprised about the negative reaction to his pick. He appears to have all of the talent to be a starter in the NFL, with injuries being the question mark. If he can stay healthier with improved training at the pro level he should work out ok.

We need OL. Very happy we get 2 that the staff obviously likes in the top rounds, plus a starting DT to boot.

HB and TE both fill depth needs but the OL and DL picks are what is making me happy.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not surprised at how many linemen we've taken or that we took a defensive lineman who will presumably take over Mebane's role. I am a bit surprised that we went with a running back in the third round. I thought we might take a running back, but I was thinking 5th round or later. That being said... if this is the guy they wanted, why wait? I think Rawls will be back in time for the regular season and Michael might get first crack at the starting job if Rawls isn't ready yet, but I can see Prosise as the new Fred Jackson in the backfield. I've heard he has good hands out of the backfield.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yesterday, I was disappointed with the picks, that what happens when you start to anticipate picks and then it doesn't happen.:rolleyes2:

Over that now though, just going to see how these players work out. :hope:

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yesterday, I was disappointed with the picks, that what happens when you start to anticipate picks and then it doesn't happen.:rolleyes2:

Over that now though, just going to see how these players work out. :hope:

I use to feel that way about picks then Aaron Curry happened. I thought he was a sure thing but nope. Did not like the Okung pick but he turned out pretty good. Wanted Berry Over Thomas but i still loved the Thomas pick. After all that i just learned to wait and see and try to judge them by watching tape and reading as many scouting reports that i can find but only take those with a grain of salt.

In other words i try not to get to high or two low on players drafted. Players ON the team is a different beast all together though.