• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: NFL DRAFT DAY 2 ROUNDS 2&3

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't get it. goodnight guys. Done with this draft.

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Solid draft so far, but I don't like all these late picks and I would have liked to have gotten a WR or a CB.

Smalls

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Another reason not to complain about having lots of picks that aren't super early. The team can "redshirt" players like this.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
very very disappointed. I understand it a little but damn we could of added a need position.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I'm so mad Dri Archer won't be returning kicks for the Niners. :mad2:

Very happy the Niners stole Brandon Thomas though. Put him on IR.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Adam Caplan:

Talked to the Dr. who handled the surgery. Seemed very optimistic about his recovery.

Badger8843

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well guys it wasn't a great draft but we did draft some solid players.

Added some Depth.

As of right now I got us at a C+.

Ward: C (won't help right away but will be a nice combo with Reid)
Hyde: B(A talent) Just not a need.
Martin: B( has a shot to start right away) I want to say F because I hate USC but truth is he is good.
Borland: C+(was going to go with C- but badger talked me into moving my grade up)
Brandon Thomas: C- (don't get this pick)

Overall: reason for C+ because we had the a lot of Ammo and we didn't use it to get top talent that can help us right away. This should of been an easy A with the picks we had.

Hyde is an A and Borland is a B, Hyde will be our starter for years to come after this season. Hunter isn't a bellcow and James will be gone. I likew Martin a lot and don't know much about Thomas

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
very very disappointed. I understand it a little but damn we could of added a need position.

Who are we going to draft now that will play right away for us?

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well guys it wasn't a great draft but we did draft some solid players.

Added some Depth.

As of right now I got us at a C+.

Ward: C (won't help right away but will be a nice combo with Reid)
Hyde: B(A talent) Just not a need.
Martin: B( has a shot to start right away) I want to say F because I hate USC but truth is he is good.
Borland: C+(was going to go with C- but badger talked me into moving my grade up)
Brandon Thomas: C- (don't get this pick)

Overall: reason for C+ because we had the a lot of Ammo and we didn't use it to get top talent that can help us right away. This should of been an easy A with the picks we had.

You need to look past your own nose man. We have Iupati who seems to be looking for TOP OG money with his next deal and up until the Thomas pick, nobody lined up to take his place in the event that we can't afford him. Brandon Thomas is a beast that we got a round and a half later then he would have gone.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
High light of the day was trading for Stevie Johnson. I know Carlos Hyde and he's probably the only other highlight I'm just not sure how much he is going to help this year. If they had won the Super Bowl I would understand a little more, but they didn't the division rivals did and the Niners needed to catch up and in my opinion they didn't.

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys also have to account for the guys we drafted last year that had to sit out and can play this year. I consider those guys to be part of this draft

optimist4720

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Ok..self medicated with another beer...great:suds: Wow: an OT who will redshirt his ACL...where we gonna fit all these guys? will he even make it to the practice squad?? Observation: no speed pick ups today we didn't get any faster team speed wise..nor did we get faster at the skill positions..at least we have a chance in the early 4th tomorrow.. but all the teams will have all night to reset their boards..what are the odds we trade out again tomorrow with our early pick?? pretty good I bet. ::doh: