• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Draft / College football

Status
Not open for further replies.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lots of WR talent this year. It should be a very deep WR class. Blackmon to Carolina is almost a guarantee at this point (unless they like Alshon better).

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I'm not so sure about the WR talent. I went on about Jeffery in the 2012 mock draft thread; not a big fan of Broyles. I'm a huge fan of Blackmon and think he's as good as Dez Bryant (maybe better). The guy from A&M (Fuller?) looks good, but I need to watch him a little more.

This looks like a super strong QB class (depending on who comes out).

CB class has a lot of potential. Very deep; Kirkpatrick might be the most talented one, but there isn't a huge difference between he & the rest of the pack.

DT class doens't have a dynamo player, but there are a couple of prospects I like who might make good DEs in a 3-4...

DE class looks very strong.

LB class looks like a pretty good one.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
OT class looks top heavy. I remember reading some people with Jonathan Martin as the top OT in the class. I think that's ridiculous; Kalil might be the best OLT prospect since Joe Thomas (at least since Jake Long). Kalil is one of those no brainer picks & should probably be the top non-QB taken. Not so sure about Martin.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wtf is with that Yellow/Black on the side of the helmet?

Lightyear49er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read somewhere that they have 30 possible combinations. I saw a picture of a helmet with turtle shell print on it and a yellow stripe down the middle.

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just listening to Russell Wilson on Jim Rome right now. He's looked great so far this year and I'm intrigued. Got to be a top 5 Heisman candidate at the moment. Sounds like he wants the NFL more than MLB.

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Adding more to the watch list
#56 DT LSU Anthony Johnson
Matt Brown RB Temple

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dwight Jones - WR
Donte Paige-Moss - DE
Quinton Coples - DT/DE
Tydreke Powell - DT
Zach Brown - OLB
Kevin Reddick - MLB

All 2012 draft prospects for UNC.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
As far as DTs go (for this year) I really like the dude from Clemson so far. Brandon something? He's really impressed me. Might not be a perfect fit in the 3-4 though. Maybe a Broderick Bunkley type of player?

There's a wide range of opinions on Jerel Worthy too. He had a rough start so far this season. I liked what I saw from him last year though. At this point I'd laen ore towards the people who think he's gonna be a good one; but I'd have to see more. I like the dude from Clemson slightly more at this point.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to challenge myself this season... How long into the NFL season can I go without jumping onto the NCAA prospects for 2012?????

I'm breaking records this year, I can feel it!

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How bout some love for LSU's Morris Claiborne too? After watching his act the past two weeks, I'm moving him way up my list.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not so sure about the WR talent. I went on about Jeffery in the 2012 mock draft thread; not a big fan of Broyles. I'm a huge fan of Blackmon and think he's as good as Dez Bryant (maybe better). The guy from A&M (Fuller?) looks good, but I need to watch him a little more.

This looks like a super strong QB class (depending on who comes out).

CB class has a lot of potential. Very deep; Kirkpatrick might be the most talented one, but there isn't a huge difference between he & the rest of the pack.

DT class doens't have a dynamo player, but there are a couple of prospects I like who might make good DEs in a 3-4...

DE class looks very strong.

LB class looks like a pretty good one.

Sorry, i know i am way late on getting back to this, but what don't you like about Broyles? I realize he doesn't have the best size, but he makes up for it with just about everything else. I see him as a Hakeem Nicks type receiver, all though i like him better going into the draft than i did Nicks.

I like Kalil a lot as well. I have him slightly under what i would of had Jake Long right now, but he is easily the best LT prospect since Jake Long.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
In answer to your question #1 I'am baffled at the hype Ryan Broyles is getting. If we're talking first round talent a guy his size should be a burner, but I don't see him that way. He seems like an average athlete. I don't see excelerate extremely quickly; nor do I see him run crisp rountes very often. He's one of those players who is average but looks elite because he has a great QB (college level) and he's on a great offense. JMHO.

Yadahell I'm right there with you on Billy Winn. He's really impressed me. I don't know if he's an elite athlete, but he's a heck of a player. Potentially dominant NFL lineman? I doubt it, but we'll see.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Oh yeah, and it doesn't help that Ryan Broyles was arrested for trying to steal gas from a gas station. Doesn't exactly indicate he's going to be a great heard working guy who makes good decisions.

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Xaxier Rhodes is who I'm looking foward to watching today. If he can put the clamps on Ryan Broyles, he'll start to elevate to the top of this deep cb list. I'm a huge fan of underclassmen because of the upside. 6'1 210 is great size for a cb, also I like the fact of how physical he plays.

Status
Not open for further replies.