• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL COVID THREAD

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is going to fuck up the playoffs. Teams should really keep their players in a bubble for the playoffs

How about these fucking idiots

Cleveland Browns LT Jedrick Wills Jr., WR Rashard Higgins cited for drag racing​

Cleveland Browns left tackle Jedrick Wills Jr. and wide receiver Rashard Higgins were both cited for drag racing Tuesday morning.

"We are aware of the incident, will gather more information and handle this matter appropriately," a team spokesman said.

The citation occurred in Westlake, Ohio, about 10 miles from the Browns' practice facility.

According to the service report released by Westlake police, the two were pulled over just before 9:30 a.m. ET and were each written $124 tickets. Police also conducted a probable cause search in one of the vehicles for a suspected marijuana joint, according to the report. Police didn't specify which vehicle had the joint, and neither Higgins nor Willis was cited for it.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about these fucking idiots

Cleveland Browns LT Jedrick Wills Jr., WR Rashard Higgins cited for drag racing​

Cleveland Browns left tackle Jedrick Wills Jr. and wide receiver Rashard Higgins were both cited for drag racing Tuesday morning.

"We are aware of the incident, will gather more information and handle this matter appropriately," a team spokesman said.

The citation occurred in Westlake, Ohio, about 10 miles from the Browns' practice facility.

According to the service report released by Westlake police, the two were pulled over just before 9:30 a.m. ET and were each written $124 tickets. Police also conducted a probable cause search in one of the vehicles for a suspected marijuana joint, according to the report. Police didn't specify which vehicle had the joint, and neither Higgins nor Willis was cited for it.
WTF were they thinking

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF were they thinking
I'm guessing it started as Higgins defending Jesse thinking he could beat Tran's s2000 in his dad's Jetta at Race Wars, then Wills was like

tenor.gif

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even with Covid and the empty streets, it fails.
There are so many noises now can’t I sleep, no.
Machines destroying and building other things, oh.
Crushing rocks, bulldoze old stuff, and laying new tracks.
Where and why have I lived here with so much noise, man.

... to be continued

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know you need a certain number of cases to postpone but injuries + covid is tearing this roster apart. They should change the rule and let Stefanski call plays from home. Either way not much of a chance. They will probably lose another 1 or 2 guys before Sunday...wouldn’t be surprised

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Injuries:
S - Delpit (season)
CB - Greedy (season)
Backup OL - Hubbard (season)
WR - OBJ (season)
Backup WR - Natson (season)
DE - Vernon (season)
Backup DE - Weaver (season)
Backup WR - Taylor - week to we
WR - DPJ - will miss this week
Backup OL - Harris - week to week

Covid (won’t play Sunday):
OG Bitonio
TE Bryant
CB - Johnson
LB - Malcolm Smith
Backup WR - Hodge
S - Harrison

Questionable for game:
CB Ward

They need a miracle.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only hope is they can play with nothing to lose and all the pressure on Steelers gets to them....what a disaster for them if they lose with everything Browns are dealing with.
Not buying into this lopsided affair. Browns will still have a good chance to win. This Steelers team is still a lackluster team. They have a solid amount of talent, but they are very susceptible to being out-coached. The PIT coordinators rarely prove capable of making adjustments on the fly. The OC is a joke and the DC is overly aggressive. Both have been exploited plenty this year. Browns just need to follow suit and take advantage of what other teams have shown them.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Injuries:
S - Delpit (season)
CB - Greedy (season)
WR - OBJ (season)
DE - Vernon (season)

OG Bitonio
TE Bryant
CB - Johnson
LB - Malcolm Smith
Backup WR - Hodge
S - Harrison

Questionable for game:
CB Ward

They need a miracle.
Brutal. Seems like every year the Browns are decimated like this.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not buying into this lopsided affair. Browns will still have a good chance to win. This Steelers team is still a lackluster team. They have a solid amount of talent, but they are very susceptible to being out-coached. The PIT coordinators rarely prove capable of making adjustments on the fly. The OC is a joke and the DC is overly aggressive. Both have been exploited plenty this year. Browns just need to follow suit and take advantage of what other teams have shown them.
I mean it's not unwinnable but they are missing all their projected CBs/safeties unless ward can play. Huge loss in the last game in Vernon. I get steelers missing a couple studs on D, too. IF Ben has another game like the old Ben not sure how we stop your WRs.

also think losing Bitonio a huge blow as the backup AND his backup are out.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Injuries:
S - Delpit (season)
CB - Greedy (season)
WR - OBJ (season)
DE - Vernon (season)

OG Bitonio
TE Bryant
CB - Johnson
LB - Malcolm Smith
Backup WR - Hodge
S - Harrison

Questionable for game:
CB Ward

They need a miracle.
you sure Bryant, DPJ and smith already out?

Also lost Billings as he opted out of season.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean it's not unwinnable but they are missing all their projected CBs/safeties unless ward can play. Huge loss in the last game in Vernon. I get steelers missing a couple studs on D, too. IF Ben has another game like the old Ben not sure how we stop your WRs.

also think losing Bitonio a huge blow as the backup AND his backup are out.
No doubt, Browns have it worse on paper. Just judging by my fan experience of watching the Steelers and knowing there is nothing easy. They’ve been punched in the mouth by some of the worst teams over the past decade plus. Didn’t the Browns still take the Steelers into OT when they went 0-16 on the year? Might be remembering that wrong.

Browns still have a good cast on offense, but I agree their defense would need some help in the form of bad play from Big Ben.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt, Browns have it worse on paper. Just judging by my fan experience of watching the Steelers and knowing there is nothing easy. They’ve been punched in the mouth by some of the worst teams over the past decade plus. Didn’t the Browns still take the Steelers into OT when they went 0-16 on the year? Might be remembering that wrong.

Browns still have a good cast on offense, but I agree their defense would need some help in the form of bad play from Big Ben.
I think we played steelers close in last game of 0-16 season, but Steelers were sitting a number of starters. Not OT but driving to tie late.

O definitely gonna need to play a lot better than they did last week to win. Being said they held a lot back knowing likely we'd face steelers again and might be true. Not sure, though, as this week didn't matter if we lost the last game.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you sure Bryant, DPJ and smith already out?

Also lost Billings as he opted out of season.
DPJ had a concussion so not looking good, I would be surprised if he goes.
I actually think Bryant/Smith might be available depending on the testing. I thought they tested positive on 1/3

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Browns WR Donovan Peoples-Jones (concussion) has yet to resume practicing ahead of Sunday's Wild Card game against the Steelers.​

DPJ's health has taken on increased importance with KhaDarel Hodge on the reserve/COVID-19 list. If DPJ can't go, we could be looking at another situation where Marvin Hall gets thrust into snaps.

Browns placed S Ronnie Harrison on the reserve/COVID-19 list.​

This could explain why the team canceled practice Thursday. Harrison returned for the team's Week 17 win over the Steelers after an extended absence after spraining his shoulder, making six tackles in the victory. Already without key players like LG Joel Bitonio and OL Nick Harris, the Browns will be without Harrison for their playoff game against the Steelers. Things could get ugly for the Browns on Sunday

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 step forward, 2 back. Heard false positive and Harrison can play. But ward and Johnson are out.