• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL COVID THREAD

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like this guy will handle playcalling?

I guess so. The Browns were gonna have their hands full on Sunday to begin with. Didn't expect them to pull of the upset with Stephanski. Now who knows what the team will look like. Just hope they don't get crushed.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess so. The Browns were gonna have their hands full on Sunday to begin with. Didn't expect them to pull of the upset with Stephanski. Now who knows what the team will look like. Just hope they don't get crushed.
Why can't they just let Stefanski call plays from a booth? So long as he's feeling ok (asymptomatic) it doesn't seem like it would be that difficult to designate a booth for him to be alone in with all the communication devices he needs. Put him in a bubble and get that man to the stadium!

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why can't they just let Stefanski call plays from a booth? So long as he's feeling ok (asymptomatic) it doesn't seem like it would be that difficult to designate a booth for him to be alone in with all the communication devices he needs. Put him in a bubble and get that man to the stadium!

He won't be traveling with the team to Pittsburgh.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He won't be traveling with the team to Pittsburgh.
Ok so...

N9Wgov.gif

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Or at least a walkie talkie from a hotel near by......

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd lose my shit if I saw that... Can you imagine seein that arguing with a ref? lmao
agree, but despite the angst fans have had throughout the season the NFL made their rules at the start of the season and they have stuck to them. would love an exception as it helps my team but probably shouldn't get one.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WR and OL are Hodge and Bitonio.

Fabulous.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
agree, but despite the angst fans have had throughout the season the NFL made their rules at the start of the season and they have stuck to them. would love an exception as it helps my team but probably shouldn't get one.
Somewhat. I wouldn’t say they have followed their rules very strictly. Seemed like a case by case basis of how they forced teams to play short-handed and others got postponed.

You would have thought they learned their lesson during the season with not working in an additional week for rescheduling.... Could have added a week into the playoffs just in case stuff like this happened. Not fair at all to force the Browns to play during an outbreak. What would happen if this happened to one of the teams playing in the Super Bowl?

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WR and OL are Hodge and Bitonio.

Fabulous.
Ouch... Bitonio has been through it all with that team. Just when he gets to play in his 1st playoff appearance with them he gets dealt this??? Brutal.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somewhat. I wouldn’t say they have followed their rules very strictly. Seemed like a case by case basis of how they forced teams to play short-handed and others got postponed.

You would have thought they learned their lesson during the season with not working in an additional week for rescheduling.... Could have added a week into the playoffs just in case stuff like this happened. Not fair at all to force the Browns to play during an outbreak. What would happen if this happened to one of the teams playing in the Super Bowl?
I agree BEFORE the season when making their rules maybe they should have had a week 18 factored in and/or a week off between reg season and playoffs.

But, in fact, they are following their own rules. Teams played shorthanded based on how many were out. If you were only missing 5-6 or so you played. 18-20+ you postponed to a later date. competitive reasons did not factor into the numbers (like Denver missing all QBs or Browns missing all WRs, DBs or LBs).

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ouch... Bitonio has been through it all with that team. Just when he gets to play in his 1st playoff appearance with them he gets dealt this??? Brutal.
Yep...obviously his absence hurts the team but awful for him. Cannot even practice and be with the team.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep...obviously his absence hurts the team but awful for him. Cannot even practice and be with the team.
What about the other OL that missed last week? Was it Teller? Can’t remember. Will he at least be back?

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brutal.

I feel bad for Browns fans. They're a team built for the playoffs playing with a serious handicap.