• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL COVID THREAD

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't see that @Wamu but that should put the Ravens up for league fines... No?

To hell with the damn Ravens and their negligence to follow protocols. If they keep getting positive results then I hope the league forces them to forfeit this weekend. Because I really don't know how the hell they can reschedule it again.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't see that @Wamu but that should put the Ravens up for league fines... No?

To hell with the damn Ravens and their negligence to follow protocols. If they keep getting positive results then I hope the league forces them to forfeit this weekend. Because I really don't know how the hell they can reschedule it again.

I ran across that article and was shocked. I put this on their coach. Harbaugh's in charge of his staff. And obviously he didn't care about the consequences of ignoring virus protocols. And I thought Jimmy Jam was the only dumbass in the Harbuagh family.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I ran across that article and was shocked. I put this on their coach. Harbaugh's in charge of his staff. And obviously he didn't care about the consequences of ignoring virus protocols. And I thought Jimmy Jam was the only dumbass in the Harbuagh family.
Just saw that the Ravens were issuing their own in-house punishment to that staff member.

Whatever that means.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saw that the Ravens were issuing their own in-house punishment to that staff member.

Whatever that means.

A Ravens player and two staff members were among those who tested positive for COVID-19 on Thursday.​

Reports of varying detail are leaking out about the latest round of positive tests for the Ravens. We likely won't know who the player is until later today. The team is trying to reel in what is to date the league's most serious COVID-19 outbreak. There remains a chance Baltimore's already-postponed game against the Steelers will be further delayed.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A Ravens player and two staff members were among those who tested positive for COVID-19 on Thursday.​

Reports of varying detail are leaking out about the latest round of positive tests for the Ravens. We likely won't know who the player is until later today. The team is trying to reel in what is to date the league's most serious COVID-19 outbreak. There remains a chance Baltimore's already-postponed game against the Steelers will be further delayed.

Any gusses on Ravens player????

molsaniceman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Broncos cancelled Friday's practice after a player and two staff members tested positive for COVID-19.​

It's the third time in four weeks the Broncos have cancelled practice due to COVID. Denver put QB Jeff Driskel on the reserve/COVID list Thursday and will be adding at least one other player to the list. Sunday's Broncos-Saints matchup remains on track to be played.

molsaniceman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ESPN's Adam Schefter said the Ravens-Steelers Week 12 game has been moved from Sunday to Tuesday.​

We could be on the cusp of our first COVID-related NFL forfeit if these teams can't manage to play by Tuesday. The Ravens have been ravaged by COVID-19 over the past week. They'll be without Lamar Jackson, J.K. Dobbins, and Mark Ingram, among other players, if Baltimore can play the Steelers on Tuesday. Fantasy managers will have to take calculated risks with their Steelers and Ravens players, just as managers did early in the season with the postponed Bills-Titans game.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a bad idea. Although I hope the Ravens organization makes public the name of jackass strength & conditioning coach that thought he was above any virus protocols.
That guy should be fired.

molsaniceman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The 49ers must find a new location to practice and play after Santa Clara County announced a 14-day shutdown.​

The lockdown takes effect on Monday and includes all professional and collegiate sports from playing or practicing. The 49ers were supposed to host two games in that window against the Bills and Washington and will now search for alternatives. It would not be a shock for neighboring counties to take a similar approach as Santa Clara, meaning the 49ers might have to broaden their search radius.

molsaniceman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The NFL sent home Drew Lock, Brett Rypien and Blake Bortles on Saturday due to contact tracing concerns.​

The contact tracing is in relation to a positive test for Jeff Driskel, meaning all four QBs are not currently allowed at the Broncos' facility, just one day before playing the Saints. It is notable that the league made this decision after reviewing footage, not the Broncos. As of now it is unclear if any of the three will be allowed to play on Sunday.

molsaniceman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NFL COVID-19 pandemic: League prohibiting in-person activities for every team for two days following surge​

There will be no in-person team activities on Nov. 30 and Dec. 1​

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a bad idea. Although I hope the Ravens organization makes public the name of jackass strength & conditioning coach that thought he was above any virus protocols.

When no one dies from this, will you admit you're being a hysterical chicken little?

And let's cancel the rest of the season. Don't want to take any chances. Amiright?

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Broncos cancelled Friday's practice after a player and two staff members tested positive for COVID-19.​

It's the third time in four weeks the Broncos have cancelled practice due to COVID. Denver put QB Jeff Driskel on the reserve/COVID list Thursday and will be adding at least one other player to the list. Sunday's Broncos-Saints matchup remains on track to be played.

Alright, I think that's enough. CANCEL THE SEASON NOW!!!!!!!!!!