• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Boards with most lax fans

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like to jump on team boards, just because well i can talk football.

I dont always agree with their POV. But stay civil. Some are more receptive than others

For me

Redskins
Rams
Lions

as long as your talking football, you dont have to agree with their team or POV, just be respectful......

other boards......well

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I dont always agree with their POV. But stay civil. Some are more receptive than others

For me

Redskins
Rams
Lions

as long as your talking football, you dont have to agree with their team or POV, just be respectful......

other boards......well

Feel free to talk football on the Seahawks board any time. We don't mind at all, in fact we like it, as long as your just talking football.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
should of mentioned you guys as well....have always been a good crowd....

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With a recent change in regulars the Lions board is a regular love-fest of understanding...

Mr. Tacoma

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feel free to talk football on the Seahawks board any time. We don't mind at all, in fact we like it, as long as your just talking football.

We even have a smack talk thread if you wanna get lippy with us! Within reason of course.

Other fans are definitely welcome on our board.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always found the Rams and Steelers board/users very friendly. Seattle's board from what I can tell is pretty friendly, probably because there's so many Seattle fans here. There's more banter between SEATTLE fans than others.

49ers board is a joke. Good lord. Got banned from saying, "Game over, Panthers win." on their board. Mod actually gave me a perma ban from these forums. Had to have a Steelers mod overturn it.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
49ers board is a joke. Good lord. Got banned from saying, "Game over, Panthers win." on their board. Mod actually gave me a perma ban from these forums. Had to have a Steelers mod overturn it.

Suffice it to say, that will never happen on these forums again. My apologies.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They don't have many fans on here but for a rival board the chiefs fans are pretty darn civil.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We even have a smack talk thread if you wanna get lippy with us! Within reason of course.

I agree. Anyone is welcome.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I enjoy other teams view points on the skins board, myself. I hope more of you come visit. Differing points of view are interesting and needed.

I've posted on almost every NFC active board and had no problems.

I'd like to add that even tho' there is quite a bit of back and forth between the skins board and the cowboys board (both pretty passionate fan bases and both entrenched in history and disdain for each other), I've found that respectful posting on their board has never been a problem. Civility is the key.

Most of the difficulties on perceived "unfriendly" boards seem to lie in previous posting history amongst long time fans or biased/personal comments, made by persons who like to inflame... To be expected.

Fan rivalries are part of what makes sports boards so much fun to read.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one mentioned the Niners board :laugh3:

Ohh nevermind..

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is only like 7 of us on the Vikes board but you all are always welcome.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always found the Rams and Steelers board/users very friendly. Seattle's board from what I can tell is pretty friendly, probably because there's so many Seattle fans here. There's more banter between SEATTLE fans than others.

Same thing happened to me and we aren't alone. Bunch of people not only got kicked from the 9'er board, but perm barred from the site and literally for nothing. We are all still banned from even viewing that board and did nothing to cause it. NOTHING.

Easily the worst board on this site and nothing else is even in the same zip code.

Not saying all of their fans. We have quite a few that talk on our board that are legit. The rest make a bad name for the whole group and that's really sad.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

For me

Redskins
Rams
Lions

other boards......well

Yeah, them Texan fans are just.....

oh...

wait....

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Same thing happened to me and we aren't alone. Bunch of people not only got kicked from the 9'er board, but perm barred from the site and literally for nothing. We are all still banned from even viewing that board and did nothing to cause it. NOTHING.

Easily the worst board on this site and nothing else is even in the same zip code.

Not saying all of their fans. We have quite a few that talk on our board that are legit. The rest make a bad name for the whole group and that's really sad.

Can somebody un-ban these guys so we don't have to keep hearing them whine about this?

kcden

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,680.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"Within reason"?
I thought that thread was "anything goes".

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm on the Chargers board.

Nobody else is, but I am. I'm pretty civil. So I guess that makes our board civil.